Granite granite voltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are five punch settings for the 3s BLX. Factory is set at 3. Bring it down to 1, and it will reduce the level of initial start acceleration. You can also limit the top speed by setting your throttle end points. The info on how to change these settings is available in the manual, pages 12 and 13.
https://www.arrma-rc.com/pdf/manuals/ARB10367.pdf

There are five punch settings for the 3s BLX. Factory is set at 3. Bring it down to 1, and it will reduce the level of initial start acceleration. You can also limit the top speed by setting your throttle end points. The info on how to change these settings is available in the manual, pages 12 and 13.
https://www.arrma-rc.com/pdf/manuals/ARB10367.pdf
He is asking about the Voltage, not the BLX4x4. Wrong forum, but still...

For the Voltage, there is a throttle DR knob on the remote (hand controller). DR is "Duel Rate" - funny name for a knob that will dial down how much throttle range the truck has. If you turn it all the way down, a full trigger pull will only give the truck about 10%-20% throttle - so very slow. Turn it all the way up, and a full trigger pull will give 100% throttle. This makes it easy to switch between Kid Mode and Dad Mode.

:)

He is asking about the Voltage, not the BLX4x4. Wrong forum, but still...

For the Voltage, there is a throttle DR knob on the remote (hand controller). DR is "Duel Rate" - funny name for a knob that will dial down how much throttle range the truck has. If you turn it all the way down, a full trigger pull will only give the truck about 10%-20% throttle - so very slow. Turn it all the way up, and a full trigger pull will give 100% throttle. This makes it easy to switch between Kid Mode and Dad Mode.

:)
Dammit, I was careful to look at the forum header, but not the title. @bicketybam is gonna let me have it again.:inpain:

Thanks That is what I wanted to know . I have a 4x4 BLX . Was thinking about a voltage for my grandson so he can run it in the basement and outside . Take care Doug.

Thanks That is what I wanted to know . I have a 4x4 BLX . Was thinking about a voltage for my grandson so he can run it in the basement and outside . Take care Doug.
They’re a little too big for dillydallying with in the house, and ask me how I know.... Unless you're house is amply sized.

The Fazon is a little bit easier because of the narrower track width.

As for speed, you can turn it down so it is so slow that it doesn’t hurt your ankle when it hits you. Hopefully that helps. It probably won’t harm furniture either at that speed, but it will knock crap off tables.

The top left knob controls the maximum speed in reverse, interestingly. They never talked about that in the advertisement.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back