Guess who's back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see you around again, as always.:)

I really should be studying for my 8am final tomorrow, but I am not. I am so ready to be done with school. 1/8th done with college.
Hang in there. It'll be over before you know it, then you'll be in the real world wishing you were back in school. :ROFLMAO:

Gotta find out how she feels somehow....but you can't wait too long without at least approaching the subject of your feelings, because you'll get stuck in the friend zone. :eek:

I really should be studying for my 8am final tomorrow, but I am not. I am so ready to be done with school. 1/8th done with college. I have a girl friend (emphasis on the space), I want her to be my girlfriend, but I don't think she is ready for it.
The question is...are you ready for her? Relationships are great but do not under any circumstances make her a priority over your education. Plenty of time for girls. Gotta make that education count by staying 100% focused. If you can juggle both, more power to ya!

I really should be studying for my 8am final tomorrow, but I am not. I am so ready to be done with school. 1/8th done with college. I have a girl friend (emphasis on the space), I want her to be my girlfriend, but I don't think she is ready for it.
Maybe you should show your big rc car🤣🤣🤣

I just did bad on that exam.

She is a mechanical engineer, so it will either scare her away, or make her like me more.
The trick is to set up a ramp outside of her class and send your ex car through the window of whatever floor she's on with a note saying "please go out with me"
Also don't worry about the exam there will allways be more

You got to tell her like this here: I think you are the most beautiful broad in this joint and I know you need to be with me. You got to be smooth about it tho, confident. All broads are the same, there is no difference between broads (that like men of course) today than when I was your age. They like the bad boy but smooth, confident kid, like yourself right?

Problem is, no young-in listens to an old man about broads. Everyone has to find out themselves, that's called life lessons.😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back