Guess who's back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Nero
  3. Talion
I have been a little busy at college, so I haven't checked the forum in awhile. For those of you who missed it, I am a freshman mechanical engineer. I am loving the classes (sometimes they get annoying).

I am a little bored (and I don't feel like studying for finals), so I decided to hop back on.

I missed all of you bastards. It feels a little weird.

I am not sure how often I will log in, but I am sure I can make some time.

You'll be happy to know we've still been bashing and breaking and rebuilding still.🤙
Monster Truck Fire GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

I have been a little busy at college, so I haven't checked the forum in awhile. For those of you who missed it, I am a freshman mechanical engineer. I am loving the classes (sometimes they get annoying).

I am a little bored (and I don't feel like studying for finals), so I decided to hop back on.

I missed all of you bastards. It feels a little weird.

I am not sure how often I will log in, but I am sure I can make some time.
Kinda missed your rat bastard a$s too. Keep up the skoool like others have said!💪🏻

Ole cammy TRUGGY man @Miata_meistro needs a kick in the pants. He’s all hugged up with some broad talking about hopping up a YUGO Miata or some poop like that.

#motivation 😉

Please don't end up like some of the engineers I get phones calls from :sick: I can generally figure they are a engineer in under 60 seconds with their requests. I made a drawing in crayon and sent it to the last person:LOL:

It is a great career my daughter and son in law love it!!
Best of luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back