Is it in there??? Take a guess....🤣🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike'sGN-Kraton

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon TLR
Yep that's a magnet stuck to my hand... What do yall think is in there???😜😜😜....
Yep, I was being somewhat reckless I suppose.... Any idea what it could be?....Mike
Screenshot_20240113_163534_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240113_164009_Gallery.jpg

I wish... I'll just say I was working on a broken screw for now... got impatient waiting for my buddy with the proper equipment!!!!
I thought you were kidding around...
Sorry man.

Did a stapler get ya?

I wish... I'll just say I was working on a broken screw for now... got impatient waiting for my buddy with the proper equipment!!!!
Small hole, tip of a screw driver or exacto blade? :unsure: Does look like a bit of an incovenience.

But I gotta admit it's kinda cool that a magnet can stick to you. 😜
I do have another funny story about a 2mm driver that I stabbed myself with last year too... I will post that up as well!!!

I do have another funny story about a 2mm driver that I stabbed myself with last year too... I will post that up as well!!!
Have you thought about getting a pair of those chainmail butchers gloves? :ROFLMAO:

It's actually the full spiral from an .080 left hand drill.... I had a stuck 3mm screw that I drilled the head off of... I couldn't find my handy dandy left hand drill package that had a bigger dia. assortment of drills... I figured I'd try with the only one I could find... an .080, as I figured it couldn't be in there tight I literally put the drill on it and gave it some juice & a "tad" of pressure... while holding it in my hand... 🤬🤬🤬 it snapped immediately!!! I originally thought just the broken part still in the drill stabbed me, but 3hrs later it was still leaking.... and started swelling.
And trust me, I looked all over tge floor looking for that broken spiral piece!!! Just hoping its not lodged into the joint....only an xray will tell!!! I'll keep yall posted... 😤😤😤Mike
Screenshot_20240113_163517_Gallery.jpg

Just being stupid and impatient.....

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back