Guess I missed it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshludden

Thai guy in Iowa
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
Like the title says, I guess I missed it! If you look @ my date that I joined this wonderful world of RCs, I joined March 8th. So, just over 2 years!!😃 This last year was by far the hardest I've encountered. I got through a massive stroke, I got my account suspended, I managed to get my account back (no small feat), spent the summer in the hospital, then my folks place. And that's BEFORE I got to run anything fun. The hardest part is over tho, I'm starting to play more- tho it's not easy. So, let's get ANOTHER year together, one that is lot less dangerous!!

We love you, Soodkhet. Hang in there, continue to improve as you have, and you’ll have many, many more years of fun both here on the forum and out in the field breaking your rigs! I bid you an outstanding 2024 with many more to follow.

I hope things improve for you.

I can understand your frustration about not being able to run your RC vehicles. I'm 74, and I have a herniated disc that neurosurgeons say they won't operate on. The result is I'm under pain management for the rest of my life, which reduces the pain to a tolerable level most of the time. The key words here are "tolerable" and "most": I have good days and bad, and on the bad days I can't get out to drive my RC vehicles due to the pain.

Like the title says, I guess I missed it! If you look @ my date that I joined this wonderful world of RCs, I joined March 8th. So, just over 2 years!!😃 This last year was by far the hardest I've encountered. I got through a massive stroke, I got my account suspended, I managed to get my account back (no small feat), spent the summer in the hospital, then my folks place. And that's BEFORE I got to run anything fun. The hardest part is over tho, I'm starting to play more- tho it's not easy. So, let's get ANOTHER year together, one that is lot less dangerous!!

Buddy,
We know you're tough as nails..
You've already come this far in such a short time, so keep doing what your doing. 👍

Can't wait to see you properly Rip & Tear your rigs!!
Doomslayer0.gif

I believe he was hacked. Nothing Josh did wrong.
I wasn't hacked, I just wasn't acting like myself- for obvious reasons. But yeah, got AF account suspended, for lack of a better term. I was finally able to rectify everything w/ @slick2500 after a while & I got reinstated

I wasn't hacked, I just wasn't acting like myself- for obvious reasons. But yeah, got AF account suspended, for lack of a better term. I was finally able to rectify everything w/ @slick2500 after a while & I got reinstated
I'm so glad that I didn't ignore the emails. Something told me to keep replying.

Back