Happy 4th, even though it is a little early.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy 4th,🤟😁👍 Remember watch your fingers when lighting up fireworks 🎆 🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇
Keep your fingers so you can BASH , BLAST ,AND CRASH MORE👍 be safe everyone.
If anyone plans to put some sparklers🎇 on there rc car while driving around post a vid .that would be awesome to see 😁👍

Happy 4th,🤟😁👍 Remember watch your fingers when lighting up fireworks 🎆 🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇
Keep your fingers so you can BASH , BLAST ,AND CRASH MORE👍 be safe everyone.
If anyone plans to put some sparklers🎇 on there rc car while driving around post a vid .that would be awesome to see 😁👍
I stopped lighting my money on fire for others entertainment a long time ago. Imo fireworks is truly lighting money on fire!

I stopped lighting my money on fire for others entertainment a long time ago. Imo fireworks is truly lighting money on fire!
Always nice to see other's waste there money🤣 for our enjoyment
I went to a buddy’s house. Around 400 in fireworks. I love fire
I don't spend much on fire works..I go to dollar tree buy 15 mason jars then some isopropyl alcohol a couple of packages of face cloths for a wick and I light them up and throw them around the neighborhood 🤣🤣🤣 I get the same enjoyment👍💥💥💥💥💥

It could have fed 300,000 people, as long as they only ate $0.01 of food.
Sorry I shouldn't be laughing when it comes to world hunger .I have a soft spot for that.just don't like seeing people hungry.its awful. Anyways happy Kaaaabooom 💥💥💥💥

This day is extra special for me. Besides being independence day of a still surving 247 year country that I love and value, at the height of covid shutdowns 3 years ago, my now gf agreed to a date. We met at a restaurant that was virtually empty. She was a nurse and was treating covid patients daily. That didn't stop us from meeting and a simple lunch date turned into a 5 hour afternoon of delight. Been seeing fireworks everyday since! Hanging home with her and our dogs around the pool and grilling some steaks. Truly a blessed man! Hope your all having a great 4th with those you love! God Bless America! Can I still say that? Tough!! Doing it anyway!

This day is extra special for me. Besides being independence day of a still surving 247 year country that I love and value, at the height of covid shutdowns 3 years ago, my now gf agreed to a date. We met at a restaurant that was virtually empty. She was a nurse and was treating covid patients daily. That didn't stop us from meeting and a simple lunch date turned into a 5 hour afternoon of delight. Been seeing fireworks everyday since! Hanging home with her and our dogs around the pool and grilling some steaks. Truly a blessed man! Hope your all having a great 4th with those you love! God Bless America! Can I still say that? Tough!! Doing it anyway!
God bless ya my brotha👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back