Happy 4th July !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
To all my American cousins, have a great day..!!

topic-july-4-gettyimages-815196336.jpg

P.S. stay safe whilst playing with fireworks..😉

Happy Independence Day, y’all! I don’t have any fireworks, so I usually take the opportunity to discharge a great deal of ordinance down range. Maybe I’ll mow part of the forest later! 😂

Well, the plot thickens…
We cancelled our family barbecue due to really crappy, rainy, stormy weather. Nobody wanted to get out in it, and we wouldn’t have been outside anyway.
And my basement is flooded to hell, like some serious biblical stuff. Is ever going to stop raining here? Our forecast is another 10 days straight. So, a lot of work will be done in my basement for the foreseeable future with pumps, wet-dry vacs, dehumidifiers, floor fans, etc. It hasn’t flooded in years, it’s only in the worst of conditions. Which is apparently lately/now/scheduled.
The silver lining? We have a ton of swine on the smoker, lots of sides already made, and don’t have to host a bunch of people on a crappy day. They‘ll all get some epic take-out orders tomorrow! 👍

Happy 4th of July to my Southern neighbors🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Up here in Canada it's a special day as well. It's my Son's 10th birthday!!! Man time flies.
We spent the morning out at the race track. View attachment 309422View attachment 309423View attachment 309424
Happy birthday to your son 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊..is that a vantage on the left? I love those .I almost got one years back but ended up getting the integy i10b which are very similar.parts are also compatible with each other .a year ago my slipper clutch gave out and I couldn't find one so I bought the slipper from the vantage and it works perfect.nice rigs .enjoy your day with your son

Happy 4th of July to my Southern neighbors🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Up here in Canada it's a special day as well. It's my Son's 10th birthday!!! Man time flies. We spent the morning out at the race track. View attachment 309422View attachment 309423View attachment 309424
Happy birthday to your son 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊..is that a vantage on the left? I love those .I almost got one years back but ended up getting the integy i10b which are very similar.parts are also compatible with each other .a year ago my slipper clutch gave out and I couldn't find one so I bought the slipper from the vantage and it works perfect.nice rigs .enjoy your day with your son
Thanks, no it's a wltoys 124019 with a brushless conversion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back