Happy B-Day Batman!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rottster

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
Not that Batman, but MY Batman. :)

Happy late 9th b-day old man! I love you more than words. To this day I can't believe you just rolled over and let me stuff you in the back of the Jeep for a 1000 mile drive from Chi Town to Denver.... after knowing me for a whole 10 minutes, lol. You could've changed your mind @ 80 mph and killed us both, but instead you just hung your head out the window and accepted Mickey D's cheeseburgers all the way home.
🙂
Good Boy! You are 80% Beef, 20% brains and 100% Heart. Yep you add up to 200% of all mine and double what I expected from the get go. I pray that we have many more of these golden years together. You can read read my mind and I can see yours, we are are a team.

BBOY1.jpg
BBOY2.jpg
BBOY3.jpg
BBOY4.jpg
BBOY5.jpg

Happy birthday Batman! Such a great looking boy.

Thank you, long story about how I got him, he's Russian, Norwegian, and Bosnian. Adopted him from a Ukrainian stripper who got him for protection and couldn't handle him after the age of two, and he got out of hand.... Long story, lol.

All Hail TO BAT MAN ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG FELLA ..😁👍🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔GET THEM CHEESE BURGERS BOY

I finally got him to a trim 147 lbs.... Any less and he's constantly pissed off, lol. He runs through a 40lb bag of food +treats every couple of weeks or so.

The Bat and my wife, gives you an idea of his size.

my dog.jpg

Bat.jpg

The Bat.

AliceBatXJ (2).jpg

Last edited:
He would scare the crap out of someone for sure. :oops:

Colorado is a pretty dog orientated state, which is cool but I gotta tell everyone on the trails "Don't touch the Jeep, no joke. It's HIS Jeep". He's serious as a heart attack. I spent thousands of dollars on training him (most expensive free doggo I've ever had and I always rescue the hard cases because they need me and I get it) and FAFO is the word. He sent a USAF K9 trainer to the hospital (I tried to warn them but they were the "experts" and wouldn't listen) and he wasn't even pissed, that's a whole 'nother deal. Now I have to have a insurance rider for him. He loves his immediate family and that's it. When I walk him and meet another person, he just lays down in between us, as he should. Unfortunately he was bred in Northern/Eastern Europe for size and protection, not temperament.

Having said as much, he's much, much smarter than he puts off and he's big goofy puppy, for his "People" :) This is what he did to my gate when I first got him trying to separate him from company...

Batcy3.jpg
Batcy2.jpg
Batcy1.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, long story about how I got him, he's Russian, Norwegian, and Bosnian. Adopted him from a Ukrainian stripper who got him for protection and couldn't handle him after the age of two, and he got out of hand.... Long story, lol.

I finally got him to a trim 147 lbs.... Any less and he's constantly pissed off, lol. He runs through a 40lb bag of food +treats every couple of weeks or so.

The Bat and my wife, gives you an idea of his size.

View attachment 356379

View attachment 356380

The Bat.

View attachment 356381
He is a beautiful Rottie👍 hope you have many ,many more years with him .Enjoy 😁

Colorado is a pretty dog orientated state, which is cool but I gotta tell everyone on the trails "Don't touch the Jeep, no joke. It's HIS Jeep". He's serious as a heart attack. I spent thousands of dollars on training him (most expensive free doggo I've ever had and I always rescue the hard cases because they need me and I get it) and FAFO is the word. He sent a USAF K9 trainer to the hospital (I tried to warn them but they were the "experts" and wouldn't listen) and he wasn't even pissed, that's a whole 'nother deal. Now I have to have a insurance rider for him. He loves his immediate family and that's it. When I walk him and meet another person, he just lays down in between us, as he should. Unfortunately he was bred in Northern/Eastern Europe for size and protection, not temperament.

Having said as much, he's much, much smarter than he puts off and he's big goofy puppy, for his "People" :) This is what he did to my gate when I first got him trying to separate him from company...

View attachment 356389View attachment 356390View attachment 356391

That's Chinaluminum "metal" for ya...

You Need something a bit more substantial -for holding back one of these..

uh oh yes GIF by Professional Bull Riders (PBR)

200.gif

👊🤠👍💥

He is a beautiful Rottie👍 hope you have many ,many more years with him .Enjoy 😁

Yeah brother, I've adopted hard case GSD, Malinois and Rottie mixes and we (We meaning dog and I) had it figured out in a year at most. Next purebred Rott I'll raise from a pup from a reputable breeder here in the US with names I can read, lol. Russian letters, strikes through the "O"s and lots of umlauts are a danger sign, lol.

Back