Happy fathers day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope your kids acknowledge your commitment to Fatherhood today. My daughter came over and took me to lunch. Hope all you dads are having a good day!
Happy Father’s Day to you as well!! My daughter stopped by and we had burgers & hotdogs on the grill 😎

Happy Father's day, Johnny! 👊

Just got home from the beach with my daughter (wife and son came home yesterday). I spent the day cleaning the condo and driving 4hrs home. (Should have just stayed another night :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️)

They had gifts for me and my son got me (well, it was his idea 😂 ) some steaks for dinner. Wifey threw em on the grill (after I gently requested the grill instead of her plan to use the oven). Good stuff! 😁

after I gently requested the grill instead of her plan to use the oven
Who cooks steaks in the oven..? 😦

Happy daddy day to all the dad’s! 🤙

Called my Dad this morning to wish him a Happy Father's Day, he said he was going to pick up my Mom from the hospital. I asked what she was doing there? He said they started her on a new med that dumped her blood pressure real low the night before. So I wished him a Happy Father's Day and he grimbled thanks. Kind of almost a tradition in our family. :ROFLMAO:

My mom called me later to let me know she is fine, just tired now.

Meanwhile my Father In Law came over for dinner and we had to keep explaining to him that not everything on youtube is what it seems. That's all he does all day is watch youtube.

Called my Dad this morning to wish him a Happy Father's Day, he said he was going to pick up my Mom from the hospital. I asked what she was doing there? He said they started her on a new med that dumped her blood pressure real low the night before. So I wished him a Happy Father's Day and he grimbled thanks. Kind of almost a tradition in our family. :ROFLMAO:

My mom called me later to let me know she is fine, just tired now.

Meanwhile my Father In Law came over for dinner and we had to keep explaining to him that not everything on youtube is what it seems. That's all he does all day is watch youtube.

Glad to hear your mom is alright. 👍

Wasn't it just before.. Where you had to warn folks of the ill effects of watching Too much TV...
Now a days, you have to warn them about TOO much YouTube... 🙄

we had to keep explaining to him that not everything on youtube is what it seems. That's all he does all day is watch youtube.
I need someone to come block me from YouTube also. I keep falling down the doom and gloom rabbit hole of miss information.. 🤯🫣🤦🏼‍♂️

Heck.. I’ll bust out the grill in -10°F for a good steak 🥩

I need someone to come block me from YouTube also. I keep falling down the doom and gloom rabbit hole of miss information.. 🤯🫣🤦🏼‍♂️

Heck.. I’ll bust out the grill in -10°F for a good steak 🥩
My girl and I went to Lowe's when we first met and bought a 35.00 weber table top grill. We both agreed we had the best meals of our life off this thing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back