Happy fathers day 🇦🇺🇳🇿🇫🇯🇵🇬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warby

"Hurry up and wait"
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. ADX-10
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Senton Mega
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Infraction 4x4
Happy fathers day to those in the southern hemisphere that celebrate it today. Hope you had, are having or will have a great day. 👍

I was lucky enough to have a sleep-in, then my son made me scrambled eggs on toast. After completing some housework we went and did a speed run with the Typhon. New PB.

My children are getting me a 100% full face mtb helmet, a edc tray and a propagating station. Great gifts.

Its Sunday so roast for dinner tonight as a family. 👌👍

What did you do or receive?

Last edited:
Happy Fathers day to my Australia and New Zealand friends!

In case you were wondering about the times other countries celebrate Father's Day:

Father's Day is celebrated in various parts of the world:
  1. Third Sunday in June: This is the most common date for Father's Day celebrations and includes countries such as the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, India, South Africa, and many others.
  2. First Sunday in September: Countries such as Australia and New Zealand celebrate Father's Day on this date.
  3. Second Sunday in November: This is when countries like Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Iceland celebrate Father's Day.
  4. Other Dates: Some countries have their own unique dates for Father's Day. For example:
    • Spain, Italy, and Portugal celebrate Father's Day on March 19, which is also St. Joseph's Day.
    • Thailand celebrates Father's Day on December 5, the birthday of the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej.

Yes. I have many indoor plants. Good gift actually. She knows me better than I though.

Gangster! I dabble myself:

Screenshot_20230821-211917.png

View attachment 320334
Wow That looks awesome. Very lush.
I lack room in my small house. I'm also limited on what I can grow as I work away so they don't get maintained for 7 day periods. My wife is no green thumb so she stays away from them.
That's blasphemy and I will not stand for it!
Oh damn 😬 didn't know the boss was listening. Sorry 😆🤣🤣
Like for plants?
20230903_203637.jpg

Last edited:
Dude you have some clean stuff there. I believe I see a spider, some monstera, and hoya maybe? And is that string of pearls in the glass?

I'm in my third season, but this year I set up that "pond" which is a recycled lobster tank from Red Lobster. I got some orchid pots and started hydroponics in leca. So far everything is growing really well. I actually moved some of my pythons to make room for more plants 🤣

View attachment 320334
Wow That looks awesome. Very lush.
I lack room in my small house. I'm also limited on what I can grow as I work away so they don't get maintained for 7 day periods. My wife is no green thumb so she stays away from them.

Oh damn 😬 didn't know the boss was listening. Sorry 😆🤣🤣

View attachment 320335
Here's a couple of them. (Night time here so lighting not so great)

View attachment 320338

View attachment 320339
View attachment 320340
View attachment 320341

Damn!
You guys are too much!!
Y'all make it look so easy...

I can't get a plant to grow properly even if my life depended on it...

I Should clarify..
The plants I WANT to grow- Doesn't. They don't survive or propagate well at all.. No matter what I try / do...
Even Aloe or cactus..
☹️😤

The ones I DON'T want- Grows just fine: Crabgrass, Dandelions, Dallisgrass
🤬

Last edited:
I believe I see a spider, some monstera, and hoya maybe? And is that string of pearls in the glass?
Yes, yes, yes and yes. Although remembering names of plants is not my strong point. I have a couple of spider plants. Monsteras and hoyas do well in my house. The photo of the glass is an old one and the string of pearls didn't do well inside so its now outside in a hanging pot doing really well.
I'm in my third season, but this year I set up that "pond" which is a recycled lobster tank from Red Lobster. I got some orchid pots and started hydroponics in leca. So far everything is growing really well. I actually moved some of my pythons to make room for more plants 🤣
The house changes temp and humidity regularly due to the wood fire and air-conditioning, so it's hard on some plants. I need a greenhouse.

We have a snail problem outside and they destroy plants so indoor is the way to go. I'd bait them but we have 2 dogs and it's not worth the risk of poisoning them.

I love your ferns. I haven't managed to keep em healthy so have given up. They are so sensitive and need the right conditions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back