Happy Halloween!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
20191031_194726.jpg
20191031_192123.jpg
20191031_193044.jpg
20191031_194444.jpg

I turned off the lights and hid. We do a neighborhood trick or treat early to avoid the influx but they try to come anyway for the handouts. As cruel and heartless as it sounds, I know this is common practice even though folks don't like to talk about it.

I sat in a dark area of my neighbor's porch, and had the Typhon follow people around as they were trick or treating. Really slowly and not trying to scare anyone. The pumpkin on the back was lit up, so the kids got a real kick out of seeing it tooling around the street. It rained pretty bad, so the crowd was lighter than usual. All in good fun.

I sat in a dark area of my neighbor's porch, and had the Typhon follow people around as they were trick or treating. Really slowly and not trying to scare anyone. The pumpkin on the back was lit up, so the kids got a real kick out of seeing it tooling around the street. It rained pretty bad, so the crowd was lighter than usual. All in good fun.

Good stuff! A forum member earlier this week was looking to attach a foam pumpkin to his rig and I love the idea.
Everybody loves cool and fast tech and Halloween is a perfect time to play RC. We've all seen the drone - ghost vids. While costuming our trucks, it's a good time for FPV or camera attached video (video ideas in my head lately.) If we can get scary noises on there even better. Halloween and October / Autumn is my favorite time of year.

I turned off the lights and hid. We do a neighborhood trick or treat early to avoid the influx but they try to come anyway for the handouts. As cruel and heartless as it sounds, I know this is common practice even though folks don't like to talk about it.
We used to carry old eggs for houses like yours ?

Good stuff! A forum member earlier this week was looking to attach a foam pumpkin to his rig and I love the idea.
Everybody loves cool and fast tech and Halloween is a perfect time to play RC. We've all seen the drone - ghost vids. While costuming our trucks, it's a good time for FPV or camera attached video (video ideas in my head lately.) If we can get scary noises on there even better. Halloween and October / Autumn is my favorite time of year.

Our's too. My wife and I got married on Halloween.

We used to carry old eggs for houses like yours ?

^^this. We used to stash cartons in the garage by August 1.

Our's too. My wife and I got married on Halloween.

^^this. We used to stash cartons in the garage by August 1.

Haha. You'd run out of money trying to egg every house here. Plus, I have my own eggs and 10 years baseball experience expertly throwing at a head-sized glove from a squatting position. I'm also not accustomed to losing. ?

1572622862743.png

? Usually my biggest problem as well, I'm just WAY to darn competitive!!

I don't think this is a character defect at all. I wish the help I have at work would care enough to try hard. My name is on his product as well and until he takes it serious, every day is a bad day for him because I won't mince words when it comes to my rep.

Oh oh oh! @crimsonfancy we could definitely continue on the rant of coworkers for the rest of the day about the lack of effort on their part!! :banghead:

I feel you though on behalf the work setting. I'm sure we're not the only ones either always thinking, "If they just made 25% more effort throughout their day, we could have a fun, lolli-gaggin Friday instead of busting arse to catch up, again." or something along that line..
at least it seems to me and from what I observe in my work setting.... ?‍♂️

Hell, I'm on this forum during the day at work and still do my job more effectively and in a timely fashion then any of my coworkers. ?‍♂️

(With still fewer errors as well!!)

Oh oh oh! @crimsonfancy we could definitely continue on the rant of coworkers for the rest of the day about the lack of effort on their part!! :banghead:

I feel you though on behalf the work setting. I'm sure we're not the only ones either always thinking, "If they just made 25% more effort throughout their day, we could have a fun, lolli-gaggin Friday instead of busting arse to catch up, again." or something along that line..
at least it seems to me and from what I observe in my work setting.... ?‍♂️

Hell, I'm on this forum during the day at work and still do my job more effectively and in a timely fashion then any of my coworkers. ?‍♂️

(With still fewer errors as well!!)

Well, apparently I woke up to start some sh*t today because when I got to work I immediately ran the guy off. Told him to "get the fcck out of here if you can't try harder than that." So he left and now I don't have any help. LOL. I figure he'll be back though because he can't make the same money anywhere else. And the job is pretty easy.

Man, those rotten eggs would smell like carrion, but we would take it to the next level. Prick a small hole in the egg, suck out the insides with a syringe and fill it with fountain pen ink then tape hole. Talk about making a mess, usually only egged our elementary school with this. Yeah we were bad kids, but could've been worse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back