Kraton Has anyone tested this Wheelie bar for the 6s Kraton/Outcast/Notorious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the same one last week but I couldn't figure out how to make it work w/ my m2c shock tower. Seems like the tower is too thick? Am I missing something? I'm obviously doing something wrong

I bought the same one last week but I couldn't figure out how to make it work w/ my m2c shock tower. Seems like the tower is too thick? Am I missing something? I'm obviously doing something wrong
Picture or explain?

The M2C tower should be a little thicker than stock I believe, so is it the 3DRC mount not going over it, the cut grove is not wide enough? @3d-rc.myshopify.com is here for questions if we are talking about his part. If I am wrong then let me know what you are speaking of (y)

Picture or explain?

The M2C tower should be a little thicker than stock I believe, so is it the 3DRC mount not going over it, the cut grove is not wide enough? @3d-rc.myshopify.com is here for questions if we are talking about his part. If I am wrong then let me know what you are speaking of (y)
I was talking about that wheelie bar. I couldn't figure out how to sandwich the wheelie bar around the mounting bracket & the tower. I had the wing mount off & couldn't get it to work. I did give up kinda quickly because I wanted to go for a rip 😂so I'll give it another shot, I got some longer button head screws since then

I was talking about that wheelie bar. I couldn't figure out how to sandwich the wheelie bar around the mounting bracket & the tower. I had the wing mount off & couldn't get it to work. I did give up kinda quickly because I wanted to go for a rip 😂so I'll give it another shot, I got some longer button head screws since then
Ahh...my bad for the confusion. Good deal! (y)

ok, so heres my process. now i riped it all down, wing mounts, and wheelie bar. instead of trying to use that wide red dish washer which holds that plastic wheelie mount bracket to the top center of shock plate i improvised, as they give u a drill bit with the m2c support brackets to drill holes to mount it to the shock plate, i just drilled a 3rd hole down the center with same bit, then put the plastic bracket back up and used a smaller drill and drilled through the plastic bracket so the screw then threads right into it, no nut needed, doing this and using flat head screws, it insured i wouldnt have unessasary rubbing on the body, it all clears and looks great, i am def confident theres more strength now. its not for everybody, and this process is for those that have our spring loaded wheelie bars and or the roll cage kit by same manufacturer, which is unkown (china stuff) but anyways, pics hopefully show in order....lol.

20220629_204701.jpg

20220629_215721.jpg

20220629_215322.jpg

20220629_221203.jpg

Attachments

• 20220603_210041.jpg
    20220603_210041.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
ok, so heres my process. now i riped it all down, wing mounts, and wheelie bar. instead of trying to use that wide red dish washer which holds that plastic wheelie mount bracket to the top center of shock plate i improvised, as they give u a drill bit with the m2c support brackets to drill holes to mount it to the shock plate, i just drilled a 3rd hole down the center with same bit, then put the plastic bracket back up and used a smaller drill and drilled through the plastic bracket so the screw then threads right into it, no nut needed, doing this and using flat head screws, it insured i wouldnt have unessasary rubbing on the body, it all clears and looks great, i am def confident theres more strength now. its not for everybody, and this process is for those that have our spring loaded wheelie bars and or the roll cage kit by same manufacturer, which is unkown (china stuff) but anyways, pics hopefully show in order....lol.

View attachment 226665

View attachment 226668

View attachment 226669

View attachment 226671
That's awesome man, thanks. I've literally been sitting here w/ this thing on my lap for about 10 minutes, trying like hell to figure out how this is gonna work! I'll give it another shot 😆🤞

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back