Talion Hello with hot racing hub carriers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLOODBATH

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
The Hot racing carriers are much wider than stock so my pin holes don't line up, do I need new axles, spools or what? I figured this would be a straight swap
20200509_093533.jpg

The Hot racing carriers are much wider than stock so my pin holes don't line up, do I need new axles, spools or what? I figured this would be a straight swap
View attachment 79260
I did that too,just buy kraton hubs or return wrong ones.faster for me to go hobby store an buy them.

That's and easy one to fix though. I only had it happen is when I hid a pole or other silly object that dared to jump into my path...:mad:
Best cure, avoid those sneaky things!

The HR hubs will help but if you encounter the same situation you will rip out the ball from the arm instead. Yes, I use the HR hubs and love them but for stability reasons.

That's and easy one to fix though. I only had it happen is when I hid a pole or other silly object that dared to jump into my path...:mad:
Best cure, avoid those sneaky things!

The HR hubs will help but if you encounter the same situation you will rip out the ball from the arm instead. Yes, I use the HR hubs and love them but for stability reasons.
I got them for the oversized bearings.. 6s kills a little ones

I got them for the oversized bearings.. 6s kills a little ones
I'm starting to learn that 6s will destroy just about anything if you hit hard enough. It's bad enough the car cost over 500 then you have to put another 500 into it to make it "BULLETPROOF" it's fun as hell though. I'll replace things as I go break them and upgrade to bigger and better. Hand me my credit card! ?

I'm starting to learn that 6s will destroy just about anything if you hit hard enough. It's bad enough the car cost over 500 then you have to put another 500 into it to make it "BULLETPROOF" it's fun as hell though. I'll replace things as I go break them and upgrade to bigger and better. Hand me my credit card! ?
I wanted another arrma,just not the electronics,so I made my next one for 650.00 at on1/7 scale chassis plate.

I usually see people buy the ones I posted for their Kraton on accident because Hot Racing lists that they fit the Kraton, but they fail to note that they only fit the V1.

Ya and now Amazon or the seller on Amazon wants a 25% restock fee. F that
I'm sure someone would buy them from you, but you will still probably have to take a loss unless you can sell them local.

And they are making me pay shipping to return. What a garbage seller!

And they are making me pay shipping to return. What a garbage seller!
Like I said I would try to sell them, you would take less of a loss even with shipping them out to someone on here or Facebook.

So I broke my rear hubs on the typhon v4. If I buy the HR aluminum ones for the Kratton will that be what I need to truggify my typhon. Figure I upgrade and truggify at same time.
Here is pic of damage.

Attachments

• 5A942E29-EF14-49C6-85E0-946B1D157F09.jpeg
    5A942E29-EF14-49C6-85E0-946B1D157F09.jpeg
    436.1 KB · Views: 45
So I broke my rear hubs on the typhon v4. If I buy the HR aluminum ones for the Kratton will that be what I need to truggify my typhon. Figure I upgrade and truggify at same time.
Here is pic of damage.
You will also need stub axles and hexes off the Kraton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back