Help Identifying My Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sumnig66

Reaction score
So I picked up this buggy in a trade as a roller and sold it but she found its way back to me so I built it up with a Spektrum combo and it's now one of my favorite RCs! In over a year I've never broken a part on it but I would now like to make some mour upgrades. Is there anyone who could tell me what exactly this buggy is?
20231107_194538.jpg
20231107_194555.jpg
20231107_194601.jpg
20231107_194622.jpg
20231107_194635.jpg
20231107_194640.jpg

20231107_194523.jpg

Clearly was a nitro rig at some point. Chassis has the Engine mount adjuster Slotting.
And with all that blue Ano'd alloys, Appeared to be a TA.
DId the RC8B.2 platform come as both E or Nitro??

Bro that second one is exactly it!! Thank you so much 👏🤝🖤
The rtr? I just glanced at the pics but that looked like it had a lot of plastic parts that were aluminum on yours.

The rtr? I just glanced at the pics but that looked like it had a lot of plastic parts that were aluminum on yours.
Yeah it appears to have alot of the Factory Team Blue alloy option parts.(y)(y)
Sometimes TA made a Factory Team edition, that included most of the Factory Team Parts in the kit box.
How I bought a few of my Old TA kits back when. It made more sense to spend the extra Coin for the Factory Team Edition Kit if available.

Yeah it appears to have alot of the Factory Team Blue alloy option parts.(y)(y)
Sometimes TA made a Factory Team edition, that included most of the Factory Team Parts in the kit box.
How I bought a few of my Old TA kits back when. It made more sense to spend the extra Coin for the Factory Team Edition Kit if available.
Yeah one of the ones I posted was the Factory Team Kit my RC10B2 is the Factory Team Kit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back