Help out a fellow member, earn a chance to win an LRC buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Dear ArrmaForum,

I'm hoping we can all band together to support a valued member of our community, @joshludden. Josh has been a big part of ArrmaForum since the moment he joined our community and as many of you know, he's also had some medical issues that have impacted him. We're hoping this fundraiser will provide him with a little bit of support and show our appreciation for him.

In addition to helping a fellow member, you will have a chance to win an incredible prize: an LC Racing EMB-1 buggy. This isn't just any RC buggy; it comes pre-installed with top-notch features:

Castle Micro X2 W External BEC, all set up
Savox SV 2161 BEC, set at 7.4
Optional CF (Carbon Fiber) servo mount, CF top deck, and CF Towers
All aluminum hubs/carriers, shock bodies, caps, and bell cranks
Futaba R304SB-E

lrc-buggy.jpg

lrc-buggy-electronics.jpg

For every $5 you donate, you'll receive an entry to win this superbly equipped RC buggy, generously donated by @gotnitro. It’s a chance to add an exceptional piece to your collection while making a meaningful contribution.

100% of the proceeds will go directly to Josh to assist him in his time of need. The fundraiser will be open until December 29th.

Thank you for showing your support and kindness in this collective effort.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/donate/

#SupportJosh #RCCommunityStrong

Really awesome of @gotnitro to donate a rig.

Cool af to see the forum come together for @joshludden 😊

Done!

...and this is why I am a member of this AWESOME FAM!

@WoodiE - please REMOVE me from this drawing. I'm just happy I can help a fellow fam out.

Last edited:
1st of all, thank you!! I didn't know any of this was happening. Thank you @WoodiE for thinking about me, I know i can still be a good help for those members who need it, it's gonna be a bit till I get back to "normal". And very special thank you goes out to @gotnitro. Like I said, I had no idea that you were going to do this. I know I haven't been around as much lately, but you're true colors are shining thru. I'm more than humbled that you're thinking about me, let alone that you're doing this to help a brother out. That is why I love you guys so much- you are thinking about someone else who's just gotten a bad bite of the apple. So thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 🥰😍😃

1st of all, thank you!! I didn't know any of this was happening. Thank you @WoodiE for thinking about me, I know i can still be a good help for those members who need it, it's gonna be a bit till I get back to "normal". And very special thank you goes out to @gotnitro. Like I said, I had no idea that you were going to do this. I know I haven't been around as much lately, but you're true colors are shining thru. I'm more than humbled that you're thinking about me, let alone that you're doing this to help a brother out. That is why I love you guys so much- you are thinking about someone else who's just gotten a bad bite of the apple. So thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 🥰😍😃
My pleasure bud(y) Thank you @WoodiE for putting this together!

Special shot goes out to @dure16 for printing custom lid mounts for this unit. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back