Help out a fellow member, earn a chance to win an LRC buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The generosity shown during this donation drive has been pretty incredible, we raised $730.00! Thank you to everyone that donated, and a big thanks to @gotnitro for making this a reality. I'm sure @joshludden will greatly appreciate this and hopefully, it will help him during his recovery.

For every $5 donated a member was given a chance to win the buggy @gotnitro so graciously offered up, and the winner of that buggy is @Doom!

Congrats @Doom! and thanks again to everyone that has helped out a fellow ArrmaForum member!

The generosity shown during this donation drive has been pretty incredible, we raised $730.00! Thank you to everyone that donated, and a big thanks to @gotnitro for making this a reality. I'm sure @joshludden will greatly appreciate this and hopefully, it will help him during his recovery.

For every $5 donated a member was given a chance to win the buggy @gotnitro so graciously offered up, and the winner of that buggy is @Doom!

Congrats @Doom! and thanks again to everyone that has helped out a fellow ArrmaForum member!
Wow you guys!!!! Congratulations go out to @Doom! for winning that sweet buggy. Thank you @WoodiE for helping set this up, many thanks go out to @gotnitro for getting this all going.
Just another reason that I love this forum, many many thanks to all of you who threw your hard earned $$ into the pot. It's going to go directly into my "needs" funds, it will help immensely. So thank you, thank you, thank you again!!!!😃🤩🥰😍

Wow you guys!!!! Congratulations go out to @Doom! for winning that sweet buggy. Thank you @WoodiE for helping set this up, many thanks go out to @gotnitro for getting this all going.
Just another reason that I love this forum, many many thanks to all of you who threw your hard earned $$ into the pot. It's going to go directly into my "needs" funds, it will help immensely. So thank you, thank you, thank you again!!!!😃🤩🥰😍
Your secret is safe with me, glad you can finally get those new breast implants you've been wanting. :ROFLMAO:

Your secret is safe with me, glad you can finally get those new breast implants you've been wanting. :ROFLMAO:

That was... unexpected.

But, funny! :LOL:

bouncing boobs GIF

words booby GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back