Help out a fellow member, earn a chance to win an LRC buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
C'mon guys, it's a good cause with a chance for a cool prize!

Merry Christmas Santa GIF by Holly Logan

For the price of a Venti Extra shot of mint Frappauccino..
starbucks GIF by Frappuccino

Someone can own a Minty Fresh Mini Monster that can put Big smiles on your face!! Many times over. šŸ¤£

Let's search between those sofa cushions.. We can scrounge up some pocket change for a Good Cause.

feels good money GIF by nehahalol

Come on fellas.
Vamos Lets Go GIF by Major League Soccer

Last edited:
Thank you all!! I'm starting to think that I might just win the buggy! Anyway, I've really wanted to say how much this means to me. I know taking the time out of your lives to do something like this is really helpful. I am so sure that this will definitely help me get along, help improve my daily life routine. So thank you all!!!!šŸ˜ƒ

Thank you all!! I'm starting to think that I might just win the buggy! Anyway, I've really wanted to say how much this means to me. I know taking the time out of your lives to do something like this is really helpful. I am so sure that this will definitely help me get along, help improve my daily life routine. So thank you all!!!!šŸ˜ƒ

Hear ,Hear!

More Beer!!!
1703616132806.png

Da Beer Bodies that is... šŸ¤£
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-did-you-work-on-today.9619/page-348#post-831673

OK ladies & gentlemen, time to dig deep in those pockets for a little more. This is the chance of a lifetime to win a premium buggy, supplied by @gotnitro. I even joined! Regardless, it will help a lot w/ my bills. I don't have any income, my social security is crawling along & basically it will ALL help. My bills are $180,000 so EVERYTHING will help. So thank you all!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back