Kraton Help, is this even a Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hippy_68

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Talion EXB
  5. Typhon TLR
Hey guys looking for some help with this, it was bought used and has some issues, was told it was a kraton 6s, if more pics needed let me know, thanks for any help.
k1.jpg

k5.jpg
k4.jpg
k3.jpg
k2.jpg

If that's a kraton then it's the first one I ever seen like it before 🤷.I have a kraton v3 6s and looks nothing like that.the only thing on yours that goes on a kraton would be the wing lol.maybey someone else can chime in and give a definite answer to what the heck you have there.

I have never saw a Kraton like that. Maybe someone else has. It would have to be before the V1
I was gonna say the same thing. If it is it came out before I got into the hobby 😜

I was gonna say the same thing. If it is it came out before I got into the hobby 😜
Yeah like 1960 🤣🤣
That thing looks like it should be in a museum 🤷
Looking at it closer the wing is not a kraton wing lol .it's a TYPHON wing so ,from my observation you have a frankstein build.those shocks are to small for a kraton .chassis doesn't match any of the kratons I've seen .your shock towers and arms don't match either .I honestly have no clue ..either way fix what's broken on it throw some wheels and go bash the crap out of it and enjoy your one of kind rig👍
Found this here by another member.his v1 kraton.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230812-103649.png
    Screenshot_20230812-103649.png
    656.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey man..
Don't feel bad.
At least it looks to be in drivable condition. 🤘

You got some good aftermarket parts-
Castle motor
Steering servo
ESC?

Have you seen mine...?
Purchased Pre-owned also >>
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/dumpster-fire-or-a-diamond-in-the-rough.58743/

PS:
Next time when considering a Pre-owned purchase..
Remember to use our AF vehicle Bullsh!t meter/identifier feature.
Thanks Brother! It does run, not gonna get used unlees I can see in person from now on or from a reputable source!

Based on what I'm seeing in this photo..
1691854721877.png

That rear wing mount is not correct
(Very likely the previous owner did a MacGruber job... By trying to hamstring a Arrma mount onto a HPI rig)
Will Forte Sunglasses GIF by MacGruber

Will Forte GIF by MacGruber

Will Forte Snl GIF by MacGruber

And is barely hanging on the shock tower with just 2 bolts.

You won't want to do any backflips and land on that wing mount cause you'll likely snap that thing clean off if you land on it funny.

Just a courtesy Heads up..

Last edited:
The HPI Trophy Truggy is decent, it needs Vorza diffs and shocks to make it better. The stock diffs in the Trophy series are sintered metal while the Vorza has machined diff parts.

FWIW Jenny's has parts for the Trophy Truggy. https://jennysrc.com/collections/trophy-truggy-flux-107018

Thanks, will keep an eye out but most stuff is sold out:(
Really appreciate all the feed back guys🙏 Thank you!

Based on what I'm seeing in this photo..
View attachment 316703

That rear wing mount is not correct
(Very likely the previous owner did a MacGruber job... By trying to hamstring a Arrma mount onto a HPI rig)
Will Forte Sunglasses GIF by MacGruber

Will Forte GIF by MacGruber

Will Forte Snl GIF by MacGruber

And is barely hanging on the shock tower with just 2 bolts.

You won't want to do any backflips and land on that wing mount cause you'll likely snap that thing clean off if you land on it funny.

Just a courtesy Heads up..
That's perfect for standing still on a shelf 🤣 or anything under 2 mph 🤣🤣

@hippy68

By the way, if you paid with Paypal they have a Refund Policy if the item is Not what it was described/claimed or false advertisement etc etc.. You might want to see if you can get your money back.

BEFORE You clean up that rig.. to take some more photos of what you received.
Just FYI.

@hippy68

By the way, if you paid with Paypal they have a Refund Policy if the item is Not what it was described/claimed or false advertisement etc etc.. You might want to see if you can get your money back.

BEFORE You clean up that rig.. to take some more photos of what you received.
Just FYI.
This is correct 👍 they will reach out to the seller that the customer wants a refund and if the seller does not respond back he gets his money back and gets to keep the item..but he needs to check first if the seller stated in the discription that there are no refunds.if he did then the customer is out of luck .I've been through this before and that's what I've been told .this is why the seller needs to look at all photos in the sellers discription and do his own research before he buys it. @hippy68 should have done was take a snap shots that were provided and posted on here then ask us.
Don't waste time ..get on eBay if that's where you bought it from and contract the seller first.read the discription.make sure he didn't state anything about no refunds.putting a claim on eBay takes time . could be weeks before you get your money back.

Last edited:
This is correct 👍 they will reach out to the seller that the customer wants a refund and if the seller does not respond back he gets his money back and gets to keep the item..but he needs to check first if the seller stated in the discription that there are no refunds.if he did then the customer is out of luck .I've been through this before and that's what I've been told .this is why the seller needs to look at all photos in the sellers discription and do his own research before he buys it. @hippy68 should have done was take a snap shots that were provided and posted on here then ask us.
Don't waste time ..get on eBay if that's where you bought it from and contract the seller first.read the discription.make sure he didn't state anything about no refunds.putting a claim on eBay takes time . could be weeks before you get your money back.
You are right although it was a buddy that bought it, lesson learned for sure (y)
Unfortunately it was paid with money transfer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back