Kraton Help, is this even a Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right although it was a buddy that bought it, lesson learned for sure (y)
Unfortunately it was paid with money transfer
That sucks bro ..I do all my shopping from eBay through pay pal.. reason I say through pay pal is because your info that you give PayPal like checking account # is 100 percent protected.if anything ever happens to any of your orders or if your info is compromised they take care of it for you .no problems ever.ive been dealing with paypal for ever now with 0 issues..
Well now just get it running and have fun..post pics or a vid of it running when you do.untill then happy bashing 😁👍

Last edited:
Thanks Brother! It does run, not gonna get used unlees I can see in person from now on or from a reputable source!
I bought used RC vehicles twice, and I got burned both times. I could identify the vehicle as exactly the one I wanted, but there were hidden problems in both vehicles that were not either in the description or shown in the photos: photos were taken such that they hid the problems. Fortunately, the issues weren't severe and didn't cost a lot to correct, but at the prices I paid they both should have been in better shape. It was enough to put me off from buying used again.

ALL of my rigs are Pre-owned except for one that was purchased new.

Got great deals on each one (even the Dumpster fire.)

I count myself very lucky.

Everything rc vehicle I have from cars ,trucks , boats,and drones thankfully have all been new but recently I did buy a kraton v3 6s and the seller stated he bought it for his 10 yr old
Said he drove for 10 minutes and it was to powerful for his son so he sold it to me .I got very lucky ,I used my judgment and i got good vibes from the seller.i drive a hour to meet up with him and he even brought his son .I checked out the truck and just like he said this thing was mint .I took the time to talk to the seller and got to know him and even asked his son questions that i knew his dad couldn't prepare him for.brought my own lipos and hooked them up .worked great .not a scratch on anything not even under the chassis.👍sold,😁 again sometimes luck plays a big part .also being able to look at what your buying is your best bet.

IMG_20230625_192754519.jpg

LOL Na he is still a Buddy and funny thing he contacted the seller and the guy gave him $100 back, he was lucky he didn't live closer he would've been giving a full refund
I bought used RC vehicles twice, and I got burned both times. I could identify the vehicle as exactly the one I wanted, but there were hidden problems in both vehicles that were not either in the description or shown in the photos: photos were taken such that they hid the problems. Fortunately, the issues weren't severe and didn't cost a lot to correct, but at the prices I paid they both should have been in better shape. It was enough to put me off from buying used again.
Yeah I have been lucky as I have bought used before and was exactly as described no issues, luck of the draw, I have also bought new and had issues it is the nature of the game I guess

LOL Na he is still a Buddy and funny thing he contacted the seller and the guy gave him $100 back, he was lucky he didn't live closer he would've been giving a full refund

Yeah I have been lucky as I have bought used before and was exactly as described no issues, luck of the draw, I have also bought new and had issues it is the nature of the game I guess
Maybe I'am too late with such kind of advices, but there is huge RC community spread across all over the globe with vast knowledge and numerous facts about any pecularity of desired item. So, it is always better to spend some time to show the pictures to the comrades and ask appropriate questions. Sometimes you can get more information from society than from seller himself. Used items require thorough investigation and when buying in person isn't an option it is better to have conversation with the seller or even get some help from society member who fortunately locates somewhere near a seller.
By the way, according to my conclusion that this chassis wasn't your initial urge:unsure:, just clean it up to make thing look decent and sell as it is. Add some money and find real Kraton. But remember even weak sheep make good wool with proper tenderness.;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back