Granite Help with Servo arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoomfast23

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Hi, forum yesterday servo arm snapped at the screw to steering rack wanting to know what servo arm set would be a great upgrade for my arrma granite blx? I'm running a 35kg 25t servo. And suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks. 🙂

16285533798492339932027885499864.jpg

16285534685278718382882064380379.jpg

16285535004107347907448032443193.jpg

Thanks I saw that but wasn't to sure so I reached out not to get something I regret 😅 again thanks for recommendation.

I'm using the Hot Racing servo link. It's much more durable and helps steering precision. I heard mixed reviews about the servo saver, so I'm just using the link for now.

Hey just cause u guys were talking servos anyway....i noticed in the grass or if I stop with the wheels turned when I go to turn the wheels I can here the servo turn but the wheels do not. Would this be my saver spring wearing out?
I'm using the Hot Racing servo link. It's much more durable and helps steering precision. I heard mixed reviews about the servo saver, so I'm just using the link for now.

Son of a #!×$@!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Just put it in your ‘maybe will use someday or know someone who will’ box. I got a box of those going from my wrong part ordering issues 🙃

Just put it in your ‘maybe will use someday or know someone who will’ box. I got a box of those going from my wrong part ordering issues 🙃
Yea wifes birthday this weekend and budget is already super thin. Have to go thru the long process of return and reship. 😖. My stock is really loose. Even with the hr pivots.
Or sell and rebuy. I gotta a 6s roll hoop id send with this this link and horn for juat the link I need lol

Yea wifes birthday this weekend and budget is already super thin. Have to go thru the long process of return and reship. 😖. My stock is really loose. Even with the hr pivots.
Or sell and rebuy. I gotta a 6s roll hoop id send with this this link and horn for juat the link I need lol
If you can’t return it put it on classifieds for trade or sale maybe…Along with your other ordering mistakes. Yeah I get the tight budget. Best take care of your girl though 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back