Hey everyone is anyone here to talk to atm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. I don’t talk to my ATM anymore because it just keeps taking and not giving….but glad to have you here! What’s on your mind homie?

Sorry for the delay.. im just wondering when im putting grease in my front rear and centre diffs should I completely clean out the old oil or is it ok to just add the new oil?

Sorry for the delay.. im just wondering when im putting grease in my front rear and centre diffs should I completely clean out the old oil or is it ok to just add the new oil?
Whole purpose to re-lube gears is to clean off the teeth from any debris that might wear them down faster or make it bind. Clean up the bearings and the housing too, less grease the better. The answer is yes. If you are talking changing diff fluid, yes again.

Was driving my Kraton at a skate park the other day and got lots of attention.. especially from this one lady who was there with her young son.. she was watching me drive and jump then come over to me and said “ that’s crazy fast hun and it’s getting me kinda worked up “
It was turning her on the way id launch it and land smooth then hit another after another

Was driving my Kraton at a skate park the other day and got lots of attention.. especially from this one lady who was there with her young son.. she was watching me drive and jump then come over to me and said “ that’s crazy fast hun and it’s getting me kinda worked up “
It was turning her on the way id launch it and land smooth then hit another after another
Come on now!!!:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back