Hey guys check out my racetrack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know we tried calcium

I know we tried calcium . Working on a water tank now. 500 feet to my water outlet . But we have fun
Im just impressed that y’all can see your trucks at all ?? Good driving considering

I know we tried calcium

I know we tried calcium . Working on a water tank now. 500 feet to my water outlet . But we have fun

I was just learned this week by a BMX track manager that you can glue dirt now. Who new? I looked into it and apparently he wasn't fcking with me and it is a real thing. So maybe that? I don't know much about it.

Anywho, nice track, looks fun. We just need to fix your taste in beer.

I LOVE IT OUT THERE ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP !

looks like a good time. I'd only leave for more beer & jerky. oh yeah and replacement parts

Ya'll need one of these.. In different colors.. To keep track of where your truck is at ;)

BikeFlag.jpg

Oh, thought you were saying posting the vid directly to the forum.
No he (the OP) starts a thread telling people to do a youtube search instead of simply posting a link to the youtube video.

As for videos directly on the forum, we certainly could do that, but we'd need a bigger boat. As in a lot more storage space.

No he (the OP) starts a thread telling people to do a youtube search instead of simply posting a link to the youtube video.

As for videos directly on the forum, we certainly could do that, but we'd need a bigger boat. As in a lot more storage space.

I think I explained it wrong. I just meant I thought it wouldn't post the actual vid to be able to watch in the thread, but rather just the youtube link to take you there unless you were premium.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back