HH sale to good to pass up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps I'm too narrow minded, the only thing that got my attention was the O8S, LOL. 🤷‍♂️
Same! and I already have one. At this point I rather upgrade something if it breaks so even buying it for spares wasn't that attractive to me. Amazing price though!!

PLEASE HORIZON GIVE ME A FELONY TIRE SALE PLEASE!!!

Same! and I already have one. At this point I rather upgrade something if it breaks so even buying it for spares wasn't that attractive to me. Amazing price though!!

PLEASE HORIZON GIVE ME A FELONY TIRE SALE PLEASE!!!
I like the Vorteks, but already have a TRX Hoss..too much alike. The Vendetta and Losi drag car are nice too. Not sure I'd appreciate them on a dirt road though🤔🤣🤣🍻

I like the Vorteks, but already have a TRX Hoss..too much alike. The Vendetta and Losi drag car are nice too. Not sure I'd appreciate them on a dirt road though🤔🤣🤣🍻
Infraction mega tires are off-road oriented, might work.

I went wild last sale too. I have 2 pairs of rear felony tires left from the last sale. Now I'm feeling like I didn't go wild enough lol. I'm probably going to spend over 500$ on felony tires the next sale. Hope I can do 1000$. I refuse to buy felony tires without the sale!!
Same reasoning, in 1 month (last year's sale) spent 1k on dboots and Grp's.

Getting my money's worth.

IMG_20230707_160117.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda interesting what I'm seeing for price on the main sale page. Looking at the Vorteks, they have the full price listed as $419, and it's marked down to $369, and then you can take $50 off.

View attachment 309866

But when you click into the product, it shows no mention of the higher MSRP:

View attachment 309867

$369 is the full price MSRP as long as I've been looking (the last few months). I wonder if this means that prices are going up, or if it's just some weird sleezy tactic to make the sale price seem like a better deal than it is?

Also $200 for the Vendetta seems like a great deal...
They are just playing trying to look like they are giving stuff away. Kinda silly.

Same thing with the limitless. Funny the Red Summit Camaro 150 Blue is 300. You could buy the red add the Blue body and still save 35.00. Makes no sense to me on why both aren't on sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230708-100120_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708-100120_Samsung Internet.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Ordered the yellow version also. Might need a 3rd one will stay in the box for awhile.

I was tempted by the drag RTR/Rollers but I have 3 drag slashes already so if I am going to spring for a new 2wd Drag it would likely be the mid-motor Hobao EX10 roller for $480 .....
But there traxsux, ok if you want to miss the boat. 😜
My Black truck shipped late last night. ( Really today) Yellow is on back order so as I have learned from past backorders, anything from 1 day til next year.

Once again no boats, or transmitters, or chargers on ‘sale’. 😪
I think because we are IN Season now.
I think mostly the slow sellers are whats on Sale now.
Same thing with the limitless. Funny the Red Summit Camaro 150 Blue is 300. You could buy the red add the Blue body and still save 35.00. Makes no sense to me on why both aren't on sale.
They push whatever color they have too much of.
Just a matter of which ones they need to sell.
It's just a body color anyway.
I was always told that RED is always the Faster color.:LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back