Too good to be true? Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this on Poshmark. Seller said he got it free. No radio or receiver but I asked what TP motor is it. 6-8s. I offered 200 bucks. lol. https://posh.mk/94hR5jifsEb
Not familiar with that site. Any recourse? Any returns? If you receive what is in the picture for $200, that would be a great deal as long the esc , motor, diffs, frame, etc are good.... I guess you would never know until it shows up....

I guess there is a buyer protection policy after looking at the site more

If they received it 'free'..... no battery or remote, they may not know what works themselves

GO BLUE !!!

I asked all those questions. Is it 6-8s. Are the diffs and bearings shot. Does it run. I also said anyone who knows the hobby is wondering why this is still here. What are the issues? I’d buy it at 350 if all it needs is a receiver. We all have radios for days! The newest addiction is speed running. Upgraded my infraction and felony. I have the 100 mph spektrum in the infraction and the castle 8 s max in my felony with the Vette body. I haven’t found a road long enough for a true long run rd. I want triple digits. But did get 95 in 875’! lol. I have ran it down Dixie Hwy in front of my apartment and it’s scary and exciting to pray for no Karen’s, cops or hitting someone.

Hail to the Victors!

Last edited:
Not familiar with that site. Any recourse? Any returns? If you receive what is in the picture for $200, that would be a great deal as long the esc , motor, diffs, frame, etc are good.... I guess you would never know until it shows up....

I guess there is a buyer protection policy after looking at the site more

If they received it 'free'..... no battery or remote, they may not know what works themselves

GO BLUE !!!
Need better pix of the chassis' bottom. They tweak easily. I know.
Otherwise $200 is actually about right for this V1 Lim. (y) (y) Not a dollar more IMHO.
This seller is not an RC'er. If he was, he would have presented it a bit differently. He got it for free so perhaps an honest guy that wants to off it quick for $200. if you are lucky.:giggle:
A V1 Lim is absolutely not worth $350. A used TP motor or not. He got it free, so maybe the ESC and/or motor is toast??? Anyones guess. Basically you are buying a V1 roller. And lucky if the TP motor and ESC are good. A gamble. Hold firm at $200.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back