HH sale to good to pass up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
Losi Ford 150 is a bargain to be had. Might have to sell an Infraction to make room. Lots of deals for everyone.

Screenshot_20230707_090301_Chrome.jpg

Because I hoarded them the last sale. Still have 3 sets left. ( bought 9 I think)
I went wild last sale too. I have 2 pairs of rear felony tires left from the last sale. Now I'm feeling like I didn't go wild enough lol. I'm probably going to spend over 500$ on felony tires the next sale. Hope I can do 1000$. I refuse to buy felony tires without the sale!!

Kinda interesting what I'm seeing for price on the main sale page. Looking at the Vorteks, they have the full price listed as $419, and it's marked down to $369, and then you can take $50 off.

1688754029982.png

But when you click into the product, it shows no mention of the higher MSRP:

1688754071772.png

$369 is the full price MSRP as long as I've been looking (the last few months). I wonder if this means that prices are going up, or if it's just some weird sleezy tactic to make the sale price seem like a better deal than it is?

Also $200 for the Vendetta seems like a great deal...

$399 is almost impossible to believe for the Outcast EXB 8S! I don’t have any 8s Arrmas and it sure is tempting.
I would order one for sure if it didn’t say back order on the site. When I see sales like this it always makes me wonder if Arrma is about to drop new models. Arrma is hard to predict though. Have you guys heard anything about new stuff?

$399 is almost impossible to believe for the Outcast EXB 8S! I don’t have any 8s Arrmas and it sure is tempting.
I would order one for sure if it didn’t say back order on the site. When I see sales like this it always makes me wonder if Arrma is about to drop new models. Arrma is hard to predict though. Have you guys heard anything about new stuff?
I was thinking the same thing...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back