Hi may i know is it normal my tyres/wheels wobbling no matter how deep i push the wheels in and i tighten the nut?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyqueen

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
But it does not reduce the bashing fun but i believe the wheels should stay put not wobbling. I will attach video if you all wanted. Im at work now and thinking about it

Model - Arrma Senton 3s (green bodyshell)
Tyre - LOUISE RC Tire & Wheel MT-MCROSS 2.8 4 pcs for 1/10 truck 12mm Hex

Video and photos attached as imgur link. Imgur

IMG_3832.jpeg

Last edited:
But it does not reduce the bashing fun but i believe the wheels should stay put not wobbling. I will attach video if you all wanted. Im at work now and thinking about it

Which rig do you have that's having this problem?

A video will help a lot. I have found there is some wobble generally with off road cars, so what you are seeing may be in the realms of normal, maybe not.

Can you please confirm the wheel size as 12mm. Senton has 14mm Hex as standard, did you change the wheel hexes?

If you did change the hex size, from my experiences wheel wobbling can be from:
1. Out of balance wheel/tyre
2. Bent axle
3. Buckled wheel.
4. Worn bearings/uprights.

Do all the wheels wobble? If not, try swapping wheels around and see if the problem follows the wheel.

A video will help a lot. I have found there is some wobble generally with off road cars, so what you are seeing may be in the realms of normal, maybe not.

Can you please confirm the wheel size as 12mm. Senton has 14mm Hex as standard, did you change the wheel hexes?

If you did change the hex size, from my experiences wheel wobbling can be from:
1. Out of balance wheel/tyre
2. Bent axle
3. Buckled wheel.
4. Worn bearings/uprights.

Do all the wheels wobble? If not, try swapping wheels around and see if the problem follows the wheel.
Imgur video / images okay I’ve attached a video can please see and judge. Thanks a lot mate😊 im not sure 14 or 12. Im new. But I’ve not converted anything. Wheels attach Straight up to original rod/shaft not sure what the thing name is.

Thanks for the vid. the wobble looks like the wheels aren't seating on the hexes properly. If those wheels are 12mm then that is your issue as stock they have 14mm hexes.

Do you have the original wheels? If so it would be worth putting them on and checking the wobble.

Thanks for the vid. the wobble looks like the wheels aren't seating on the hexes properly. If those wheels are 12mm then that is your issue as stock they have 14mm hexes.

Do you have the original wheels? If so it would be worth putting them on and checking the wobble.
Okay i think i mistaken it is 14mm. Maybe i need something like loctite. I don’t have original wheels but will go to shop and find out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back