So I got these new tires and wheels for my Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garymathisjr83@gmail

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
IMG_20230930_193059628.jpg

Screenshot_20231003-220413.png

IMG_20230930_193109590.jpg

You have to glue them but I really dig them . Just in case anyone looking for something different. And they do not balloon up and yet they are not belted.. so very good imo.

Also, all these tires are available from AliEx for considerably less..slow boat from mainland Chy-na though..😂😂
@Garcbomber is very knowledgeable with these tires I believe.
I have 2 pre-glued and then modified sets of the one @joshludden recommended and they’ve been fantastic in performance and strength for almost 2 years. I’d recommend balancing and venting the tires if the OP wants the best longevity and durability.

Yeah, I gotta get back to balancing my tires. Even if only close, it helps alot in multiple ways..handling, bearing and tire life..
Also seal the wheels, vent the tires..
I can't believe companies such as Proline and Jconcepts are venting wheels instead of tires. Maybe they want them to fail?🤔🤷‍♂️

Check these out. Don't have to glue em or anything. $20 cheaper

View attachment 325234
I bought these a while ago, wasn't impressed, felt like they made the Mojo traction roll more. Needless to say I switched back to the stock Fortress tires.

Interested to see how these hold up. I’ve had my eye on them for a while.

I bought these a while ago, wasn't impressed, felt like they made the Mojo traction roll more. Needless to say I switched back to the stock Fortress tires.
They are more of a road/hard clay tire as designed with the tread pattern, if you want more bite just void some area in the contact patch. Much better centrifugal forces for air control, however.

That's probably why they came out with the latest tread pattern for grass traction.

They are more of a road/hard clay tire as designed with the tread pattern, if you want more bite just void some area in the contact patch. Much better centrifugal forces for air control, however.

That's probably why they came out with the latest tread pattern for grass traction.

Thats great information, good to know. Thanks for the tip!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back