Hi Uk armma support telephone number needed ASAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chunkyboy07

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi guy anyone got the number for Uk support so I can speak to someone I can only find an address really don’t want to be writing letters back and fore iv messaged them all on there pages and even instagram I get nothing back not really a good way to deal with customers that are looking for help with there brand new Purchase that’s broken in 5 minutes

Did you try the store you bought it from about a warranty replacement?

If your ESC is flashing 4 green lights or something similar your gonna need to send in the esc for warranty...

I'm just assuming this is your issue based on the spike in broken ESC's lately

Hi guy anyone got the number for Uk support so I can speak to someone I can only find an address really don’t want to be writing letters back and fore iv messaged them all on there pages and even instagram I get nothing back not really a good way to deal with customers that are looking for help with there brand new Purchase that’s broken in 5 minutes
https://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/en/content/contact

Agreed, that’s not a good way to deal with customers. Hopefully you’ll have managed to contact them by now.

Can I ask what it is that’s broken ? There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here that may be able to help.

Oh, if you’re still having difficulty getting a response from Arrma, the retailer you purchased from should be able to assist.

Had mine delivered at 6.30, took it for spin, and by 6.50 broke the rear wishbone, not a hard knock neither...well peed off to say the least

Hi buddy, any luck with that number cos like you, my big rock was broke within 15mins, rear arm broke, not even crashed it, I have tried with supplier to take back but they say it's because of me why its broke... Have tried in vain saying it's a fault in it but they just won't listen so Arrma are my next contact, have emailed 3x but no response, ruddy disgusting

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back