Fireteam HobbyTown employees told me Fireteam has been discontinued. Can anyone confirm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly doubt arrma wants it gone that fast. IIRC the fireteam came out in August. Why would they get rid of it?
Maybe it's a choking hazard? :ROFLMAO:

I'm with you, even though they reused most of the parts, it's still very costly to launch a new product. Sales might be slow and they put it on super sale. Also, I really don't think the hobby store employees have that good of a relationship with the HH rep. It's not like the guy/gal drops in once a week to have a sit down and talk products. The manager probably puts in orders on a computer and they show up on a truck.

The LHS employees are right about 50% of the time, which is about 25% less than used car salesmen. The most useful person there is the 13 yr old kid. I think that's because he passionate about it, isn't afraid to say I don't know. The adults must know everything.

Yeah I think the "evil assault rifle killing guns" sent from the devil to corrupt the brains of our youth offended every Karen out there. But if they don't like it, don't buy it, but don't tell other people what to do. Oh wait, they are Karens, that's their job, never mind.

I think they were hoping a lot of people would fall in love with the shell, and pay $700 bucks for it ignoring the plastic chassis braces etc. I think a xl Kraton direct from Arrma is a great idea, but I think most would rather have beefed up parts than a $200 goofy shell.

I think they were hoping a lot of people would fall in love with the shell, and pay $700 bucks for it ignoring the plastic chassis braces etc. I think a xl Kraton direct from Arrma is a great idea, but I think most would rather have beefed up parts than a $200 goofy shell.
That was my problem, it’s just a kraton with a fancy top. But for $372 I got 3 (I knew my brother was going to take one). that’s a smoking deal. Plus I love ❤️ guns!! 🤣

+1

He was probably just trying to sell more stock, but I have no proof to prove otherwise.
+1
Yeah its called "Bait and Switch", Come in to buy A Fireteam at your LHS, and they tell you, "oh you don't want that".
And, "we don't have them because they are Discontinued". More like they are not a real Arrma shop. Not in the know. They want/need to sell what they got on their shelves. What they are probably stuck with. Been there.
There are tons of FT's available IMHO. Buy it online direct from HH. Still on sale for only $400.00 through tommorow, Dec 4th. Free shipping. 3 day delivery Fedex'ed. The sale ends Sunday!:giggle: Tower Hobbies also has them.

Go to Arrma-Rc.com and check what is discontinued.
The EXB Mojave "Roller" has been discontinued as of late. But Not the RTR version

Last edited:
Yeah I think the "evil assault rifle killing guns" sent from the devil to corrupt the brains of our youth offended every Karen out there. But if they don't like it, don't buy it, but don't tell other people what to do. Oh wait, they are Karens, that's their job, never mind.
I am too busy saving up money for an "evil AR-15 as heavy as ten boxes you might be moving" to buy the fireteam. I want the real guns, not the toy guns from the FT.

I am too busy saving up money for an "evil AR-15 as heavy as ten boxes you might be moving" to buy the fireteam. I want the real guns, not the toy guns from the FT.
I just put this together last week. The parts sat in a box for 10 years! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂. I’m a little behind on projects!!
C54BE51D-ACA8-422C-8238-44C8B2253841.png

I was watching an old FT unboxing on YT.
Guy opens the box and first thing was poo pooing the 3 Longarms.
Funny at first. Be he was serious. First thing he did was unscrew the guns from the soldiers. He gave an instructional how to do it.
The soldiers looked naked without their guns. Like they were just robbed.:ROFLMAO:
Guy was NOT a 2nd Ammendment fan obviously.
The guns really peturbed him.
It's just a Adult toy..........:giggle:

A little large for a Fireteam chassis you think? LOL
Am I the only person who wants to mount some extremely powerful gun on an rc car? What car would you mount a gun on?
I was watching an old FT unboxing on YT.
Guy opens the box and first thing was poo pooing the 3 Longarms.
Funny at first. Be he was serious. First thing he did was unscrew the guns from the soldiers. He gave an instructional how to do it.
The soldiers looked naked without their guns. Like they were just robbed.:ROFLMAO:
Guy was NOT a 2nd Ammendment fan obviously.
The guns really peturbed him.
It's just a Adult toy..........:giggle:
The guns were the only cool part about the soldiers.

Am I the only person who wants to mount some extremely powerful gun on an rc car? What car would you mount a gun on?

I want to mount more guns to the FT “spares” just Incase the 91F ain’t riding along! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Have to be XLWB...plus you'd need an extra servo to swivel and aim.

+!
The whole theme is about "The Team" and their weapons putting out "Fires". We need a real Militia team out there to straighten people out theses days.
Pretty realistic how Arrma did this.
American Flag patches on their uniforms and all.(y)
I always liked the FT, being a Patriotic RC.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back