Infraction Hoons regular white lettered tires versus Hoons Elevens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

The Old Guy
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Infraction 4x4
I would like your thoughts on upgrading the Hoons Elevens on my Infraction 3s to the regular Hoons 35/85 white lettered tires or the gold lettered Hoons.

Depends on where you’re running them. I believe the Elevens are probably most similar to the white Hoons, but I don’t think they mention the formula on them. Gold is softer, silver is harder. If you want them to last longer at the expense of traction, go silver. If you want more grip but faster wear, go gold.

Depends on where you’re running them. I believe the Elevens are probably most similar to the white Hoons, but I don’t think they mention the formula on them. Gold is softer, silver is harder. If you want them to last longer at the expense of traction, go silver. If you want more grip but faster wear, go gold.
Elevens are listed as white compound on the HH website.

I run Elevens, cause they are a bit cheaper.
I run Hoons Silver, cause they have enough grip ( i don't use white/gold....) and last a bit longer.
I will run Karar when its wet or snow or some dirt, just for fun and they are cheap.

Senton has bigger Wheels?! There the best.option are the big Hoons 17mm or Grp 17mm hex or Louise (duratrax or so in the usa) Rocket 14mm.
Senton

Attachments

• IMG-20220731-WA0037.jpg
    IMG-20220731-WA0037.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG-20220720-WA0024.jpeg
    IMG-20220720-WA0024.jpeg
    319.4 KB · Views: 77
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back