Hot Racing Helical Cut Differential Ring and Input 6s Arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Notorious
https://www.amainhobbies.com/hot-ra...1nnxUefQ5JMkA-1zrEhZnsK6YChaHqVBoCUYwQAvD_BwE

Are these new? I have spent the last 15 minutes scowering the web including this site and there is one mention of them and the guy never says in his build whether he liked him or not and was a year ago.

Anyone got thoughts on these? They seem like the best part of the EXB diffs without bothering with the extra shimming. I bought a pair of amain today for whenever I get a chance to do a full tear down on the Noto. She's due for one.

Looks like it's going to add some serious beef to the tranny..or am I totally off my rocker?

Peaks my interest for sure.
The OE 43/10 off road 6s gear set beveling is very shallow anyway. Hopefully this HR version has even more extreme angled bevel cut teeth. More strength. Not so sure of the metal used however. :unsure:
Appears to be CNC'ed what ever it is.(y)
Not a bad $deal$ considering the Input and Main gears come together as a set.
Unlike the Arrma OE replacements. (individually)
Worth a try.
I don't see anyone else here that tried them???
:cool:

Peaks my interest for sure.
The OE 43/10 off road 6s gear set beveling is very shallow anyway. Hopefully this HR version has even more extreme angled bevel cut teeth. More strength. Not so sure of the metal used however. :unsure:
Appears to be CNC'ed what ever it is.(y)
Not a bad $deal$ considering the Input and Main gears come together as a set.
Unlike the Arrma OE replacements. (individually)
Worth a try.
I don't see anyone else here that tried them???
:cool:
I'm not sure either. It is advertised as "steel machine cut"...they're lots of different kinds of steel out there 😂

However, I did see a guy on YouTube use their 3/4s spiral gears to make his v1 4s Kraton into a 6s capable monster with seemingly decent success. Didn't break it that video anyway 🤪

If it's comparable to arrma stock metal that's fine enough, going off the pictures the teeth appear to be deeper and larger plus a much more aggressive spiral design than the EXB, let alone the v5. Which is what I'm looking for. EXB toughness without the EXB insides.

But that all sounds good we'll see how they actually do. 💪
Guess I'll be the guinea pig and find out! 🐹

I'm not sure either. It is advertised as "steel machine cut"...they're lots of different kinds of steel out there 😂

However, I did see a guy on YouTube use their 3/4s spiral gears to make his v1 4s Kraton into a 6s capable monster with seemingly decent success. Didn't break it that video anyway 🤪

If it's comparable to arrma stock metal that's fine enough, going off the pictures the teeth appear to be deeper and larger plus a much more aggressive spiral design than the EXB, let alone the v5. Which is what I'm looking for. EXB toughness without the EXB insides.

But that all sounds good we'll see how they actually do. 💪
Guess I'll be the guinea pig and find out! 🐹
Let us know what you think.:)
4s 4x4 's and 6s line are so very different.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back