Notorious How do I remove this part?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbx123

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I beleive that I have removed the screws that hold it in, but it will not gracefully remove. Before I start prying...LOL I figured I would ask. Did I miss a screw(s), is it connected somewhere that I don't see.

Thank in advance to all that reply..............................Roy

Part.PNG

I beleive that I have removed the screws that hold it in, but it will not gracefully remove. Before I start prying...LOL I figured I would ask. Did I miss a screw(s), is it connected somewhere that I don't see.

Thank in advance to all that reply..............................Roy

View attachment 101125
You need to remove the screw into the center brace too.

Now I am really confused..... The circled in yellow is the front Chassis brace. I want to remove the Black plastic piece that I have the 4 circles around where I took the screws out. It does not connect there, the part only rest above the red piece.
Now I am really confused..... The circled in yellow is the front Chassis brace. I want to remove the Black plastic piece that I have the 4 circles around where I took the screws out. It does not connect there, the part only rest above the red piece.

The red top plate is attached to the black plate underneath. You have to remove them together to get to the underneath screw. You will also need to pull the top arm pins too as the hinge pin retainer is attached underneath too.

The red top plate is attached to the black plate underneath. You have to remove them together to get to the underneath screw. You will also need to pull the top arm pins too as the hinge pin retainer is attached underneath too.
That sound better and makes sense why it does not come loose, TY.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back