How hard is it to bend an M2C swb chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
I have a M2C swb chassis from my disassembled Typhon. I was planning to trade/sell it, then decided to give it an extra look so I don't accidentally sell something damaged thinking its good. Basically, my Typhon smacked directly into a curb running around 45-55mph. a while back. Thought I got off easy with just a destroyed EXB bumper and stock gearbox damage. Further inspection would reveal a broken Basherqueen top plate, ring gear, front bearings, stock motor mount, and eventually discovered even both Basherqueen shock towers were cracked. Lots of bent screws too, lol.

I wanted to see if I had bent the M2C chassis, its the 4mm version. Its straight as far as my eye can tell, but when I put it down on the coffee table or granite counter top, it has a barely perceptable wobble if you push on the very outside, but its like that all the way around, not just certain spots. Could it be bent from that crash?

That would make more sense. I can't find any "spot" that is abnormal like when I've bent a chassis before.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back