How long does JRC shipping take for you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in Chicago, usually 3 days, unless its the weekend.

St Louis it takes 3 business days,getting jrc order today

Screenshot_20220505-132434_Chrome.jpg

Im in Greece i've been waiting since 22th i got an update on 28th thats in switcherland. I haven't been updated since then
If it is in Switzerland that is on the postal service and has nothing to do with Jennys anymore.

I'm not blaming it on Jenny's I just wanna know the shipping times.

Via what app?
Overseas shipping is a crap shoot, I've had stuff from Russia take 3 months to get to me.

Overseas shipping is a crap shoot, I've had stuff from Russia take 3 months to get to me.
There's no way those things can take 3 months it's already in Switzerland which means it's in Europe just not in Greece Gl me
If it is in Switzerland that is on the postal service and has nothing to do with Jennys anymore.
What could have went wrong tho. Why is it just staying there?

Last edited:
There's no way those things can take 3 months it's already in Switzerland which means it's in Europe just not in Greece Gl me

Human error. Stuff happens with that kind of shipping sadly. It could just be buried under other stuff or its possible that it is just not updating but it is moving towards you. I have had stuff never even say it is scanned into the shipping system and next update is delivered. No one can give you a real answer.....probably not even the shipping company

Human error. Stuff happens with that kind of shipping sadly. It could just be buried under other stuff or its possible that it is just not updating but it is moving towards you. I have had stuff never even say it is scanned into the shipping system and next update is delivered. No one can give you a real answer.....probably not even the shipping company
It's probably the second part with the scanning it's happen to me with 2 other rc sights.

Could be stuck in customs, could have fallen behind something who knows. Reading around on the internet it looks like on average 1 in 10 packages will get lost in the postal system.

I'm Massachusetts nothing but fast from NJ and always great CS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back