Hobbywing Shipping Delay??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced shipping delays with Hobbywing as of late? I ordered a combo from their website back on March 5th, and I've still yet to receive any shipping confirmation. I've emailed customer service a couple times, but I'm going to try and actually speak with a person today. Probably could've gotten it from Aliexpress faster than this...

Since the last sale...

1710197394419.png

Holy crap dude! No way?! Wtf is going on over there at HW. I ordered the same combo from Amazon about 3 weeks ago and I got it in about a week. Have you tried reaching out to their customer service? I think im just going to purchase a used combo from Fleabay in the meantime

I just placed an order this weekend and paid for priority shipping..... won't do any good if it never leaves the warehouse. 🤞
I hope you have better luck than me brother.

Would have been happy to buy from radiopower but they don't carry the budget Hobbywing QUICRUN stuff. I'll post here if I see any progress in my order.
I noticed that as well 😕

I feel you bro… The last order I made from Amain-I made an order on a nationally backordered Futaba part from RCmart in Hong Kong, and they both arrived to my door in NC at the same time..😳
Wow, man that sucks. I don't have the patience for these shipping shenanigans lol. That motor & esc are literally the only 2 things I need to complete this build 😩

Mine went from in stock to back order, I got the quicrun limited edition. I am sitting it out and will cancel if the Easter sale comes around.

I don't order direct from Hobbywing as there really is no incentive to do so as they only offer a 30 day warranty on their products anyway. 99.99999999999999999999% of the time you can buy the same thing on eBay for cheaper and have it to you just as fast if not faster.

I don't order direct from Hobbywing as there really is no incentive to do so as they only offer a 30 day warranty on their products anyway. 99.99999999999999999999% of the time you can buy the same thing on eBay for cheaper and have it to you just as fast if not faster.
I would've and should've went through Amazon again (had a good experience the first time), but I was using the 10% coupon posted by another member. I definitely won't order directly from them again.

Update on the Hobbywing saga....I really despise companies that don't actually have Humans you can speak to on the phone, I think that's pretty ridiculous in this day and age. I reached out again today due to just being told we're looking into it LAST WEEK. Here's how that went..

Screenshot_20240313_151856_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240313_151922_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240313_151944_Gmail.jpg

Been ghosted, just put in another ticket!

View attachment 354446
I think I have 2 or 3 tickets in now. I just want to cancel my order at this point. I ordered another combo from Ebay on Monday that'll already be here tmrw.

EDIT: Annnd another update...1-2 more weeks. No thanks. I wish they would let it be known their products are on backorder at the time of purchase.😠

Screenshot_20240313_190520_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
I think I have 2 or 3 tickets in now. I just want to cancel my order at this point. I ordered another combo from Ebay on Monday that'll already be here tmrw.
I managed to cancel my order with Hobbywing today. They never responded to the first request I made for a tracking number or update on my order so I sent them a message with "Cancel my order - order # HD######" in the title. In the body of the message I referenced the first email and included my reason for canceling (No shipment, No communication). Despite not responding to my first email from a couple of days ago they gave me a refund within five hours even though I made my request at 9pm Eastern.

Like you I reordered from an eBay vendor and hopefully will have a the motor / esc combo I need soon.

Hobbywing seems to be collecting backorders by concealing the fact that they are out of stock and hoping people won't cancel before they get them back in the warehouse.:(

I managed to cancel my order with Hobbywing today. They never responded to the first request I made for a tracking number or update on my order so I sent them a message with "Cancel my order - order # HD######" in the title. In the body of the message I referenced the first email and included my reason for canceling (No shipment, No communication). Despite not responding to my first email from a couple of days ago they gave me a refund within five hours even though I made my request at 9pm Eastern.

Like you I reordered from an eBay vendor and hopefully will have a the motor / esc combo I need soon.

Hobbywing seems to be collecting backorders by concealing the fact that they are out of stock and hoping people won't cancel before they get them back in the warehouse.:(
That seems to be exactly what they're doing. Pretty poor business model if you ask me. Like @Snacktime mentioned earlier, I'm going to wait and see what the Easter sales are like, and if there's any killer deals on Hobbywing products, I'll just order from the third party vendor.

wow that's crazy! I'd be mad af, hw is on some bs.

Back