Infraction How to adjust this aftermarket motor mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. That motormount looks nice and high Quality. Anyone who has experience with that mount?
Yeah. I saw thé link and already checked out the site. Even sent an e-mail to ask of they ship to Belgium. Just wanted to know if anybody had that mount and wanted to share his experience.
I've got one on my Mojave and it is awesome. The ability to set the mesh using a screw is beyond helpful. And when you tighten the little lockscrew the mesh is set, unlike the stock mount that has play in it when you tighten the top two screws. Highly recommended.

I've got one on my Mojave and it is awesome. The ability to set the mesh using a screw is beyond helpful. And when you tighten the little lockscrew the mesh is set, unlike the stock mount that has play in it when you tighten the top two screws. Highly recommended.
Saw the instruction video and it looks awesome and real easy to adjust thé mesh. Hope they ship to Belgium. We'll see and thanks for your share.

Yeah. I saw thé link and already checked out the site. Even sent an e-mail to ask of they ship to Belgium. Just wanted to know if anybody had that mount and wanted to share his experience.
I have one and I just ordered another.

Saw the instruction video and it looks awesome and real easy to adjust thé mesh. Hope they ship to Belgium. We'll see and thanks for your share.
Really nice for changing out motors in speed run rigs or if you just like switching out and trying new motors! I have these for both my Infraction and Limitless. Honestly some of the best money spent on RC upgrades so far! ?

He does ship internationally. I live in Switzerland, he sent the package on its way, it still has not arrived though.. probably stuck somewhere because of corona. Was sent out on the 21st of march, so it's now on the road for more than one month.. really sucks, but USPS fault, not the sellers...

He does ship internationally. I live in Switzerland, he sent the package on its way, it still has not arrived though.. probably stuck somewhere because of corona. Was sent out on the 21st of march, so it's now on the road for more than one month.. really sucks, but USPS fault, not the sellers...
Corona is a pain in thé *ss for shipments now. Although from China at the moment it's pretty ok.
You have to pay extra taxes as well I guess to ship to your country.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back