Talion How to Control your ARRMA 6S Talion in the Air?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always trying to get my wife to think this way when she jumps her rigs.........think of it like an airplane.......if its nose diving, pull back (throttle). If its nose climbing, push forward (give it some brake). It's a fine motor skill that needs to be developed and every rig has its own particular nuances. It's a practice thing.

I do always try to leave the ramp with neutral throttle though, and land with neutral throttle.
You will eventually get it so you don't have to think about the action that is needed......it will come as rote memory or rote physical response.

cheers,
kev
KevinC,

Thank you for taking the time to present a detailed explanation. This is extremely helpful!
Have a great weekend.

I was going to post a video from Thunder RC….(YouTube guy) but I’m too lazy to look. The video depicts 4 separate air corrections in one jump…….the take away is, it’s never too late to make corrections before you hit the ground.

Example:

If you are nose diving and give it too much throttle to correct, you will nose up too much and land on the rear. It’s at this point you will need to add brake…..and if you add too much brake it will nose dive again. In the 2-3 seconds you have in the air you have multiple times you may have to correct the rig to get it down on all fours. This requires split second reflexes. Practice makes perfect. Yes I still crash rigs though…..it’s all timing and fine throttle control.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back