Kraton How to do back flips/jumps without the car wanting to nose dive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freedom556

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I figured to avoid nose dives I just need to push the throttle again after I jump but it doesn't really work. I'm still very new to this so I'd love some advice. I can do front flips but I cant figure out how to do back flips or just do a jump without the truck doing a nose dive or flipping. Do I need to adjust my throttle response or something? Sorry for being such a noob. I've searched for threads on this and didnt find anything relevant.

I've only taken it out twice but watching videos it seems like they are always doing back flips and all my kraton will do is nose dive, or if I hit the brake I can land a front flip.

you have to accelerate into the jump as you are hitting it... That puts the car backwards...

But not full throttle cause you need more throttle in the air. I learned that the hard way on 4s. Didn’t have any throttle in the air and nose dived and bent my chassis

Maybe check this video out. Not specifically Arrma but plenty good tips nonetheless. Also easy enough to scroll through at your own pace.
edit: this video also focuses some on throttle response and when to hit the throttle in relation to where the truck is at the approach and in the air.

Maybe check this video out. Not specifically Arrma but plenty good tips nonetheless. Also easy enough to scroll through at your own pace.
edit: this video also focuses some on throttle response and when to hit the throttle in relation to where the truck is at the approach and in the air.

I think this is one of the videos in the thread that I linked. Trying to give the new guy some reading tips;)

Go to page 28 of your manual and read how to set your esc. Bring the punch up to 7 (or higher) and you will be flippin no problamo. Have fun!

Excellent answer. I didn't even think of that! That will definitely do it ?

maybe i should up that a little...

I would on your Talion. Your Notorious might not be worth it. Maybe 5 but I find it tough to drive on anything higher.

i need a wider ramp so i don't continue to break sh!t before i even enter the air...
I remember seeing this one for sale on Kijiji;)

Attachments

• 1_szZBPQcCkfDRQrhMJ6vihQ.jpeg
    1_szZBPQcCkfDRQrhMJ6vihQ.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 70
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back