Senton How to keep the Senton from doing wheelies...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Would it help to cut vent slits into the body? Would that help to keep the nose down? I am trying to find where I saw someone do that on YouTube. They basically cut the areas that were supposed to be vents on the body. What do you all think?

Would it help to cut vent slits into the body? Would that help to keep the nose down? I am trying to find where I saw someone do that on YouTube. They basically cut the areas that were supposed to be vents on the body. What do you all think?
A lot of things could be making it wheelie! Tight slipper, too high of a punch setting, etc....... What pinion are you running 20t?
I wouldn’t hack the body up though. That’s just my opinion!

I don’t have the Senton myself, but tried the 20t in two of my other 3s rigs and they were uncontrollable! 18t is my sweet spot for the Granite/BR. I’ve got my punch on 4 ??
Punch is the how much instant power you’re giving the RC. Hopefully I’m explaining that right.

@Harriot10 the vehicle is very stable at high speed, but if you hit a little bump the front comes up and stays up, doesn't want to settle back down. Need to let off a little and it will come back down.
Punch!
Take a look at your manual or go on the Arrrma site.
You could also loosen the slipper a touch. Not sure how tight you’ve got it or is it still set from the factory?

Last edited:
Parachuting???? Says in his post wheelies when he starts to throttle.

At what speed are you experiencing this? If it's low speed... throttle control. You can turn down punch but you can also just drive better.

If it is at high speed... then it's aerodynamic and you will need to cut holes or trim in a way that will remove some of that lift.

I am not getting wheelies on take off but during a fast run. Thank you for pointing in the right direction! I love this forum!

I was the same way, 3s punch setting on 3. I could start to speed up hammering it, hit a small rock and would flip backwards. 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 I could flip my Senton. Its a combination of the body, punch and speed. I run punch 1 now and control my throttle

You would need to cut the vents like the 6S version, it helps
Arrma-Senton-6S-review-on-the-jumps-1200x801.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back