How to pack 5 rigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some dedicated help right there! Thank you!:)
I'll check with them but it sounds like I may have to mail them or better yet tell the wife I need new batteries hehehehe:devilish::ROFLMAO:
Or go through security and hand the backpack full of lipo’s to a family member and go through first

I've traveled with RCs several times with maybe half a dozen large lipos and a few smaller (airplane batteries, TX, etc) in my personal bag. TSA sometimes opens the bag after xray, but I just explain they are lithium batteries that I am carrying on per the instructions. Never had an issue.

I've traveled with RCs several times with maybe half a dozen large lipos and a few smaller (airplane batteries, TX, etc) in my personal bag. TSA sometimes opens the bag after xray, but I just explain they are lithium batteries that I am carrying on per the instructions. Never had an issue.
Thanks for the info. If they do give me a hard time I guess I could have someone come and pick them up from me at the airport. thought that would be a bummer.

Thanks for the info. If they do give me a hard time I guess I could have someone come and pick them up from me at the airport. thought that would be a bummer.
If you stay calm and show how you are trying to follow posted rules, TSA is usually pretty reasonable in my experience. Hope it works out for you.

If you stay calm and show how you are trying to follow posted rules, TSA is usually pretty reasonable in my experience. Hope it works out for you.
Thanks! I'll try not to act sketchy! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks! I'll try not to act sketchy! :ROFLMAO:
Try to avoid making any bomb jokes but, I do hear the TSA is quite partial to bomb riddles and limericks. They also love bomb anecdotes. No punch line, just a really cute story.

Def dbl check that as every Lipo I ever had delivered had big ole stickers on it saying not for air flight (or something like that!) Lol

What a scene that would be.....if they don't know what an RC lipo looks like, who knows what they will think it is!! Can't wait to see that on the news!!! :ROFLMAO:
'Let's drill a hole to see what kind of drugs are in there'

Depending where you are. The items will be thrown into a bin. They normally don't allow others to come pick it up. Most legal, but contraband items.
And Lipos are Big $$ items. TSA does not care. I heard where there were even Auctions to obtain much Seized items that TSA collects.
Call ahead and tell them exactly where you are traveling. Going Overseas may even have different rules. IDK.
I bet TSA grabs some of the stuff also...:rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back