Cardboard Flat-pack UAV to Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Sold in a quantity of 10 Flat-pack pallet.

Who would have thought a cardboard drone could fly up to 75 miles and take out a Multi-Million dollar jets and transport airplanes..

What a handy and effective offensive device!
Approximately $5,000 per unit/copy.

1695557527251.png

1695557571755.png

1695557610638.png

1695557991598.png

They also make a "Heavy" version

1695558141218.png

1695558187199.png

5k per cardboard copy. :oops:

Yes..
But, compare That to what our taxpayer Money (paid for Hardware) we've been pouring/sending over there...💰💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

Can you imagine how much savings to USA Taxpayers if we would send a couple of pallets = $50,000 (per pallet) worth of cardboards to Ukraine instead of what we have been sending?

I rather have a Choice to send these cardboard offensive 'military' devices.. 😁👊
than our Abrams M1s or F-14 jets..

Yes..
But, compare That to what our taxpayer Money (paid for Hardware) we've been pouring/sending over there...💰💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

Can you imagine how much savings to USA Taxpayers if we would send a couple of pallets = $50,000 (per pallet) worth of cardboards to Ukraine instead of what we have been sending?

I rather have a Choice to send these cardboard offensive 'military' devices.. 😁👊
than our Abrams M1s or F-14 jets..
My father-in-law just left me with about 120 balsa wood kits, you could print those parts and create a stronger, faster plane for way less. Only problem would be building it. You could get away with a solid printed wing, fuselage and nose cone. That gets rid of 2/3 of the build. Only thing you'll need is the explosives, visit any street corner in Chicago, they can get it. (y)

It's basically just a consumer drone/rc plane which they have been using a lot already and effectively. It still requires some hardware like motor, esc, flightcontroler, batteries ect. Most rc planes are made out of foam (or balsa wood like gotniro mentioned). Biggest win is the low shipping volume and the psychological idea that militairy assets are being destroyed with 'pieces of cardboard'.

Still flighttime with that payload is impressive.

My father-in-law just left me with about 120 balsa wood kits, you could print those parts and create a stronger, faster plane for way less. Only problem would be building it. You could get away with a solid printed wing, fuselage and nose cone. That gets rid of 2/3 of the build. Only thing you'll need is the explosives, visit any street corner in Chicago, they can get it. (y)

I would love to partner with you to design and produce some Handy Dandy drones to offer to Ukraine ,for their cause!

Offer them at $7,800 per copy , includes electronics, motor , battery, RTR version.

X10 per pallet = $78,000

You have enough for 12 pallets full = $936,000

Just a thought..

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back