How To: Ship to US - Customs form

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike-NLD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Guys,

Im in need for some help here..

I want to ship some parts i ordered through Horizon Europe, from europe to a forum member in the US..

I need to fill in this "HS-code" but this search engine cant find "Arrma diff internals"

The only risk is if the guy your sending them to cant be trusted.. once it leaves you the only way you will know its delivered is if that person tells you... at least it was that way for me when I was shipping parts, or doing engines... I don't find any risk at the lowered value..

I ship a lot to US from Canada and I just declare it as hobby car parts, mode car parts or toy car parts as above mentioned. Also you can have a signature soon delivery so they have to sign to receive package or it gets held at post office and they have to come sign to receive. I usually fill out all customs paper work ahead of time and choose those options. It could be different though based on where your shipping from

@Megafandrew @Camaroboy383

Its not that i don't trust the receiving end.. Not a single bit to be honest.. That will all work out fine!!
I just don't want him to get loads of additional costs by US customs..

Like i said, if i order parts through RCmart.. With a grand total of $80 they put like 8$ on the form.. That way.. My customs don't charge me..

Can i do the same.. Or is that a risk?

Theres like 10 packs of parts in the box.. They weigh in at 29gr each..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back