Notorious How to standing backflip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But how do you know YOUR car can do it?????? 🤔

JK, get a slight bit of a roll to engage drivetrain, then slam the throttle. Will need some experimentation with your specific setup to know when to let off the throttle. Certainly do it before you hit the ground though for longevity of the drivetrain's sake.

EDIT: your surface dictates the level of grip you'll have. On higher grip surfaces (like grass), backflips will be easier, so you could theoretically back down on throttle some. But I'd probably just instead shorten the amount of time you are mashing the throttle.

Last edited:
^ what he said

And make sure you pay attention to what the rig is doing. You want to use your brakes before you slam into the ground. I learned how to do it from watching videos of other people doing it so maybe these will be helpful for you.

Last edited:
^ what he said

And make sure you pay attention to what the rig is doing. You want to use your breaks before you slam into the ground. I learned how to do it from watching videos of other people doing it so maybe these will be helpful for you.

^ what he said..... :ROFLMAO:

The slow mo of the outcast in the first video is probably the best you can get for visualizing when to hit throttle and brake and how it all should look.

^ what he said..... :ROFLMAO:

The slow mo of the outcast in the first video is probably the best you can get for visualizing when to hit throttle and brake and how it all should look.
^^ What they said.......

😂 couldn't resist!! 😂

When I first started, it was such a violent ordeal and it looked like something would break if I kept doing it. I watched a video of Kevin talbot doing it with his kraton and it was the smoothest thing I'd ever seen. After studying his video, I realized I needed to use the brakes and it was over after that. I became a power ranger.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back