I’m totally lame, man.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I come over and enjoy looking at yours??:giggle:
Of course! Queens is less than three hours from me. Let me know, I’ll smoke a brisket, chill the beer, and charge some packs! Vermont is lovely this time of year. 😊

Third Circle, my friend. Gluttony, to be pelted with frozen rain and ice throughout eternity. Been so long since I read it I had to actually look it up. Enjoy the cool weather while it lasts, soon you’ll be back on earth and it’ll be summer.

When I was a kid I tried mowing lawns in my neighborhood with an old reel mower. It would jamb up and stop short when I was pushing hard. It almost broke my ribs every few minutes. I abandoned it on my way home after a few days of trying.

OK, so I normally mow my property in three stages. Front, back, and “back 40.” Today, I did it all in one day. As well as cleaning up a couple of problem areas, clearing brush, and leaf blowing, or “sweeping” my property.
I can barely move, and it’s embarrassing.
Years ago, my father in law offered up his large John Deere with a mowing deck and a couple of other attachments before he moved out of state. I told him to just sell it and recoup some money, as I (smugly) stated that mowing is a joy for me and I’ll happily use my push-mower until hell freezes over.
I can’t recall exactly which circle of Dante’s hell is frozen, but I’m feeling it at the moment.
I'm a big lawn nut myself. I have to have the nicest grass in the hood every year and I always do. I'm on about a 1/2-acre plot, still push my Honda as well.

Lawnmowing pain is weakness leaving the body. My suggestion would be to use Milorganite, Milwaukee's finest human sh!t, all-natural fertilizer. It will make your grass nuclear green in 5 days, then you'll have a thick forest green carpet. It also makes it grow WAY faster, so you'll get that weakness out of the body quicker. Kills 2 with 1! Win win! :LOL:

I'm a big lawn nut myself. I have to have the nicest grass in the hood every year and I always do. I'm on about a 1/2-acre plot, still push my Honda as well.

Lawnmowing pain is weakness leaving the body. My suggestion would be to use Milorganite, Milwaukee's finest human sh!t, all-natural fertilizer. It will make your grass nuclear green in 5 days, then you'll have a thick forest green carpet. It also makes it grow WAY faster, so you'll get that weakness out of the body quicker. Kills 2 with 1! Win win! :LOL:
Yeah, mine’s a Honda as well! I was SO skeptical of that totally automatic, no choke/no prime starting, but that thing starts on the first pull after a five month winter.
And I gotta be honest, I’ve never considered importing human sh!t from another state but the idea really appeals to me.
And when my neighbors ask why my lawn looks so good, I could say, “because I give a sh!t!”

Why are we using our toilets when we could be beautifying our yards? I had no idea! 🤷‍♂️

Because of the GMO & Processed foods..
Majority of what Humans put in their mouths to eat these days from fast foods and boxed/canned groceries are some real Nasty stuffs..
What comes out the other end is NOT healthy for the environment/lawns...

Majority of what Humans put in their mouths to eat these days from fast foods and boxed/canned groceries are some real Nasty stuffs..
What comes out the other end is NOT healthy for the environment/lawns...

I dunno bout all dat. Sheeit, all they eat up over der is cheese curds, beer nuggets and fuggin smoked dehydrated sausages.😂

Older feeling than I should be, a little under an acre, 7 hours. 😂. But in all fairness, that included moving a lot of lawn furniture off the lawn to mow, later moving it back, and sweeping the whole property with the ridiculously large and heavy backpack leaf blower that I have. It was a lot of work, man.
Not that I ain’t way more lame than I used to be…

FPV, of course?
Well would be a fun way to mow the grass ha ha..but nah i wouldn't throw a camera and gear on it, just let it cut grass. ;)

Set a GEO fence for your neighbours property, trip them out while your robotic mower makes it's way onto their lawn..they'll either love you or hate you..or first hate you then love you. :LOL:

Oh the fun that could be had...or rather the shenanigans! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

Older feeling than I should be, a little under an acre, 7 hours. 😂. But in all fairness, that included moving a lot of lawn furniture off the lawn to mow, later moving it back, and sweeping the whole property with the ridiculously large and heavy backpack leaf blower that I have. It was a lot of work, man.
Not that I ain’t way more lame than I used to be…

FPV, of course?
Sorry it took so long but I wanted the data to be accurate. According to your input and my intelligent calculations, you fall into a 7.537 rating of lameness on a scale of 1 to 10......10 being the most lame. Good news is with a proper diet of Ramen, alcohol, and edibles, you can reclaim your vigorous lifestyle of that similar to back in the 80's. We know you can do it Dan!

I heard they truly suck.
Seen Videos of most any brand fail to do what they claim.

Sorry it took so long but I wanted the data to be accurate. According to your input and my intelligent calculations, you fall into a 7.537 rating of lameness on a scale of 1 to 10......10 being the most lame. Good news is with a proper diet of Ramen, alcohol, and edibles, you can reclaim your vigorous lifestyle of that similar to back in the 80's. We know you can do it Dan!
That’s outstanding! Why didn’t I think of that? I’ll get back to Ramen, alcohol, and edibles exclusively. Or as I like to call them, the Holy Trinity.
I heard they truly suck.
Seen Videos of most any brand fail to do what they claim.
I’ll keep pushing my Honda. 😊

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back