Granite I am having a problem with my steering.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlienInside

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
On a fresh battery charge and with a room temperature start, my steering starts to drift to the left and the longer I run it the more I have to adjust the trim to the right. The next time I use my granite I have to readjust the trim to the left and then it starts all over again.

On a fresh battery charge and with a room temperature start, my steering starts to drift to the left and the longer I run it the more I have to adjust the trim to the right. The next time I use my granite I have to readjust the trim to the left and then it starts all over again.

I cannot remember but this has been posted just have to search. I am not a vet here on this site but if I can remember correctly was due to a bad servo losing gearing or the servo saver... But the OEM servo is a fail point on the BLX. I know the vets will chime in....

Do you have a BLX and do you have the factory servo?

A popular servo and what I have for cheap DS3225
And this is a good saver...post here to modify it a bit

yes and yes. so what would be a good servo replacement? horizon hobby's website is awful for finding the right servo.
sorry i didn't see the parts you suggested. I will give them a try. Thank you.

I'm having the same problem.

I had to swap out my spektrum transmitter for an absima, due to my little one having an accident and dropping the spektrum.

Thought maybe I'd done something wrong when setting the Absima up, put perhaps not. Looking at suggestions, I may have a bad servo

I replaced all of the bearings with fast eddy sealed bearings. I did however try to use blue loctite on the axles to connect with the diff that caused my diff to be unreasonably stiff, could that be why?

What kind of grease should I use for the diff? I just realized before I use my granite again that I need to regrease them.

I am new to working with grease but, I just received my red n tacky grease and was wondering how important is it to remove the factory grease?

I cleaned up most of the grease with shop towels and put a couple of globs on the gears.

I have a Granite as well...this video is not on the Granite but it is for Arrma but as a newbie I watched this one and this is how I grease the outer housing for my Granite, Infraction, Felony, etc....with Red & Tacky. Jump to 28min to see the greasing part. want enough but not too much:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back