I get to buy one rig this year…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55 mph I believe. @King blitz swears by this as a good fast cheap starter boat! But where’s there’s one? There’s always two boats. lol. I can’t be the only kid at the lake with an RC boat. My kids might want a turn. 😂

Last edited:
55 mph I believe. @King blitz swears by this as a good fast cheap starter boat! But where’s there’s one? There’s always two boats. lol. I can’t be the only kid at the lake with an RC boat. My kids might want a turn. 😂
Yeah I pulled 50 on it and it was on 3s I believe.or 4s I'll have to check.but yes great starter boat or just a boat to build on .plenty of room in the 31" hull .you can bigger motor ,bigger ESC and I do recommend in the future getting a better transmitter and receiver. The stock transmitter does give a nice distance.as you saw on the video of me using mine.i can post the link again if y'all want to see it rip up a calm lake .with a 6ft rooster tail. Sounds great to ..😁👍

IMG_20210731_015323303~2.jpg

Hell yeah. Post the beautiful footage link @King blitz

@King blitz that baby was cookin. I can’t wait. A whole new world of RC. Plus I grew up on a lake. 😆 I’ll run it as soon as there’s no ice. And there isn’t! It’s gonna be 70 tomorrow. Going to run the Vette if I can. Hope you get to scratch that trigger finger itch soon too bro!

@King blitz that baby was cookin. I can’t wait. A whole new world of RC. Plus I grew up on a lake. 😆 I’ll run it as soon as there’s no ice. And there isn’t! It’s gonna be 70 tomorrow. Going to run the Vette if I can. Hope you get to scratch that trigger finger itch soon too bro!
I hope so..😁👍I got big plans this spring and summer coming soon😁

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zFvWnzj28fJkGMr3A

Watch this one .I was just cruising with it .then lipo alarm goes off .so I stopped bummer .this thing sucks lipo juice quick.i never even went full throttle on this yet .only have about 10 runs in her

I like at the start it comes towards me then I whipped it to the right 🤣 I don't know I just love watching that 😁

Last edited:
Nice!!! That thing looks mean

Back