I get to buy one rig this year…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock gearing. Right out of the box! It’s a very well balanced rig that handles amazing and stops on a dime. Agile for a rig this big. I regret nothing.

IMG_3418.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3417.png

Not the most popular choice, but what about a tamiya semi? Not for everyone tho😅🫣

@King blitz I put in a bid. My wife is going to see this in about 2 months if I win. That’s what work delivery is for! 😉 I went 200 max. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She can’t be mad at that!
IMG_3423.png

@BudUMfan if you don't win the bid don't worry, the seller puts another one up for auction with in a few days.youll allways get a chance to bid on one..it took me awhile to get mine under 200.if you can get the pro vector under 300 ,I say that's a steel . retail goes for 350 plus

I’ve been looking at boats for hours. While watching the Super Bowl 😆

There’s one on the link. Looks sick. But I’d rather have something known.

I lost that bid by 20.50. It went for 220.50. That’s a steal. @King blitz I’ll be more vigilant on my bidding! 😉 Oooooo me likey @LibertyMKiii! Not that expensive.
But I want that damn Shark for 220 bucks. Then I can drop 5 bills on a boat. I just dropped 580 on a big rock 6s (yea I got a killer deal for cash. LHS bday gift) so I’ll try again for the shark
IMG_3430.png

Last edited:
I lost that bid by 20.50. It went for 220.50. That’s a steal. @King blitz I’ll be more vigilant on my bidding! 😉
No worries .he will post another one probably tonight or tomorrow.,👍it's a great starter boat ..

Last edited:
No worries .he will post another one probably tonight or tomorrow.,👍it's a great starter boat ..
I lost that bid by 20.50. It went for 220.50. That’s a steal. @King blitz I’ll be more vigilant on my bidding! 😉 Oooooo me likey @LibertyMKiii! Not that expensive.
But I want that damn Shark for 220 bucks. Then I can drop 5 bills on a boat. I just dropped 580 on a big rock 6s (yea I got a killer deal for cash. LHS bday gift) so I’ll try again for the shark
View attachment 348213
You guys make me wanna dust my boats off, I haven't driven them in over an year. I have the the Volantex Vector SR65 that I got from Banggood, and a UDI 005 that I got from Ebay for $36.00 brand new...this UDI 005 has yet to see the water. I had an SR80, but I sold it, that thing was nothing but problems.

Screenshot_20240212_150611_Gallery.jpg

View attachment 348213
There are a few models of the TFL pursuit.
Not really any bad ones, but having played with boats for a few years... I am more in favor of models with a strut setup versus stinger. The strut allows for more adjustment.

My last mono that I took up to 90 mph had a stinger and worked just fine. Just wanted you to be aware there are different models.

This one is slightly cheaper also at $449. (but is not self-righting which is likely the reason for cost difference)
https://www.offshoreelectrics.com/proddetail.php?prod=tfl-1106Z-C-stinger-skull

1707768962802.png

Bidding again….ill snipe this with 10 sec to go! Nice Rig @Fishtank I love it!

IMG_3478.png

Sonicwake for the win hands down….speed durability and self righting made it a go to choice for me….shoots got three one v1 stock 1v2 stock and a project v2 that’ll be 8s efficient

I did get the angry shark because it’s a decent size and fast. Cheap. And I think with the eBay auction I did ok! U can’t wait to run it

Back