I get to buy one rig this year…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudUMfan

Go Big, Go Fast. Go Blue!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Talion EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
So fellas…. Typical question. I’ve got everything I could almost want. I’ve got Talion EXB. three typhons. fire team, a DBXL-E, an infraction and a felony and a vendetta. 2 Groms, etc. etc. etc.

I love speed. I love bashing. What I don’t have? Is a Motorcycle from Losi. Logical choice. Or do I wait for something else on this very forum? I don’t wanna break the bank or I’d have 3 @Rcproponent rigs right now. Just looking for some ideas. Something maybe I haven’t thought of?

The promoto is definitely not like anything you already have. I love mine! It’s slowly becoming my new favorite. 🤷‍♂️

Promoto baby!
IMG_0127.jpeg

My case was I had every rc that u can have as a basher and every single upgrade and one day I look at my Rc Basement and said waoo so many for what to get dusty here,so I sold some of the cars and now I have what I consider the most fun for me.hey is just me everyone out there thinks different, don't do it because u want a big collection,do it because u have fun when u run the Cars.blessing friend👍🙏

That looks fun AF! I have a lot more water than I do speed run spots! Nice bar if you don’t mind me saying!

You already know what fun is like on land so maybe it's time to know what it's like on the water 😁👍
That looks fun AF! I have a lot more water than I do speed run spots! Nice bar if you don’t mind me saying!
Thank you . I don't mind at all.if you lived near by id invite ya over for a drink and then a phat ass bizonga 🤣 then we both get blitzed 🤪😜😝.I built it my self .that's one section of my man cave .almost next to my RC room .so when I'm wrenching I take a few steps over to the bar ,take a swig and go back to wrenching..lol🤣🤣

That is the coolest bike I’ve seen. Great job on the build. And I love running everything I have!
And the fastest 😉. But they are a ton of fun when you make them faster. The first time I drove it stock on 2s I was like yyeeaaaahhh needs more. Toss a castle system in it on 3s for about 50-60 mph and it's a blast and like @Hammer Down said it's just so different than another car or truck

So fellas…. Typical question. I’ve got everything I could almost want. I’ve got Talion EXB. three typhons. fire team, a DBXL-E, an infraction and a felony and a vendetta. 2 Groms, etc. etc. etc.

I love speed. I love bashing. What I don’t have? Is a Motorcycle from Losi. Logical choice. Or do I wait for something else on this very forum? I don’t wanna break the bank or I’d have 3 @Rcproponent rigs right now. Just looking for some ideas. Something maybe I haven’t thought of?
My Kraton EXB 😉

Boats are lots of fun but a bit more pricey than cars most of the time.
If you are looking for a nice starter rig you may want to start out with a self righting mono hull.
If you can afford it the TFL Cheetah dual motor is great for bashing around and blast speeds up around 70-80mph. The cheetah is known for being able to handle full throttle turns and really wows you. If you want to go over 80 then look at the Zonda that is more narrow for straight line speed. With some tuning and prop change the Zonda can do over 110 mph.

I am a big supporter of the TFL brand for RTR rigs. I don't like the pro boat plastic stuff because its much harder to patch up versus fiberglass or CF.

The promoto is definitely not like anything you already have. I love mine! It’s slowly becoming my new favorite. 🤷‍♂️
Been thinking about that pro moto as well to add to my addiction 🤣

Back