Want to buy a new rig.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaster27

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon TLR
So I want a new rig.
1. Mojave 6s.
2. Mojave 4s.
3. Notorious 6s. Stunt truck. Wheelies a lot. Looks like fun.
4. Or a different truck.

I own a Sledge, so I'm not sure about getting a bigger truck. Thanks.. I think I'm good with street cars. Oh and I have the TLRT.

So I want a new rig.
1. Mojave 6s.
2. Mojave 4s.
3. Notorious 6s. Stunt truck. Wheelies a lot. Looks like fun.
4. Or a different truck.

I own a Sledge, so I'm not sure about getting a bigger truck. Thanks.. I think I'm good with street cars. Oh and I have the TLRT.
Notorious 6s is a blast.... Mojave 6s would be a beach fiend for someone from Maine... you can drop back to 4s but why go small.

Always wanted a Mojave. 6s for sure. But I really want a Super Baja Rey to go with my DBXLE. But I personally LOVE the Krayton EXB. Man. You’re making it hard! What does your gut say?

Amain has deal right now too.
30 bucks off $300
JAN3024
JAN2024 20 bucks
JAN1024 10 bucks

Always go with your first thought.😉
Chevy Truck Racing GIF by Dirt King Fabrication

So I narrowed it down to this.
1. Notorious. Stunt truck wheelies on a dime. Sounds like fun. Love the body.
2. Mojave 6s. Just like the looks, and it handles well.
3. A mystery rig? Who knows, ha.
4. A UDR, looks good but floppy and a pain to work on.

I really want a Notorious. Sounds like that's the one. Reminds me of the Hoss on steroids. Ha. :cool: It will work well on my land. Any thoughts before I pull the trigger? Thanks- Mike.

That's what I'm gettin. I like the Mojave, but I really want that Notorious. I will stunt that truck like a bastard. :ROFLMAO:
I was told that the Notorious wont happen till my B-day, end of march. No worries. 🏁 . At least I got the go ahead.👍. Happy as hell.:cool:. Really can't wait.😁
Going to the Arrma site just to look at. 😁

Last edited:
That's what I'm gettin. I like the Mojave, but I really want that Notorious. I will stunt that truck like a bastard. :ROFLMAO:
I was told that the Notorious wont happen till my B-day, end of march. No worries. 🏁 . At least I got the go ahead.👍. Happy as hell.:cool:. Really can't wait.😁
Going to the Arrma site just to look at. 😁

awesome! All you need is the go ahead and a little patience lol, I bet you are looking forward to that bad boy

You think? 😁 I went on line. I need to choose Blue or black. Might get it in blue, then get a clear body and paint it black. ?. Can't wait to run it though.I like the though of the more you use it the better it looks.

Tough choice since my first off-road build was a Mojave and second was a Notorious... Eventually ended up making more hybrid configurations including a Big Rock to do it all well from a XLWB and Tyjave' for SWB which could eventually be part of your "phase 2" with the decision.

It really depends on if you have the ability to create/visualize jumping areas or have the room for short course technical high-speed driving at your bashing area of choice.

Yeah I kinda just want a stunt truck. 👍

Yeah the Mojo, 6s all the way.
Nice to have something completely different. The Mojo is that.
Arrma set this up nice out the box. Suspension, shocks balance and all IMHO. My Fav , a tie with my Fireteam. I don't send my Mojave high however. Not designed for that. Despite all the TY videos that do send them. It jumps well, just be more conservative in regards. Need to drive it more to scale. It is setup that way out the box.
I think I gravitate more to my XLWB rigs now.

Picking the right Arrma can be excruciating. :ROFLMAO: . My original list was.
1. Mojave 6s, Love the scale look.
2. Notorious, Love the stunt, wheelie thing.
3. Fireteam, like the looks of it.
4. I leave this open, just in case. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back