I get to buy one rig this year…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either a Big Rock 6s or Xrt

yeah probably :)
Big time! I thought the same until I got a recoil and it is addicting and fun and completely different rc experience.

My case was I had every rc that u can have as a basher and every single upgrade and one day I look at my Rc Basement and said waoo so many for what to get dusty here,so I sold some of the cars and now I have what I consider the most fun for me.hey is just me everyone out there thinks different, don't do it because u want a big collection,do it because u have fun when u run the Cars.blessing friend👍🙏
I did the same over the last two years I sold a lot of cars and parts. Now I have a total of 5 and I’m pretty happy with that. I just upgrade when need to and slowly make them the best rigs I can. I only sold because I had limited room to store them and ya a lot of them were collecting dust. I even sold a couple rare or hard to find cars.

One rc I’m looking at in the next bit is the Losi Baja Rey 2.0. I love that truck and what they have done with it. For me the pro moto I think is really cool but I don’t have the desire for one. I did have a Tyco Harley Davidson rc bike when I was small though haha 😂

@King blitz I did look at the Sonic Wake 36” and the Impulse. They are both so sweet. Went down the rabbit hole and there’s some fast and expensive stuff! The Sonic Wake would be my first choice since it’s self righting. But the wife now has me looking at a friggin Big Rock. She thinks since I can get one for 589….its big (and she really did say that!😂) upgradable, year round use, and thinks I’d get bored with the Promoto. It’s a nice rig….This addiction is no joke.
Great choice..I only mentioned Rc boat because for one you don't have any and if you ever go to a pond or a lake with the family,it's allways nice to whip out a boat and rip some waves up..your the only one that knows how frequently you happen to go to a near by body of water..post it up when you get the big Rock 😁👍

@King blitz I will! I’m also going to sell my POS Granite Voltage. Or did sell it. I paid 89 with points. Puppy dogged my buddy at work and let him take it home to his son. He offered 100. Next will be my ran twice, crashed once Vendetta. New body of course. Just some small dents in the front. Try and get a premium off Macari. I don’t have FB. Try for 200. It’s what I paid. This leads me to my point! I get the Big Rock for my Bday. One rig. BUT! Wife says you sell some? You can get more. That’s my friend is when I’m buying the Sonic wake. I lived on Lake Cadillac growing up in Northern Michigan and I have been driving real boats for years. Learned to barefoot doing the drop one ski behind a 4 Winns deep V! Barefoot booms are for wimps! That being said? Do you recommend the Sonic Wake or the Impulse? I’m thinking self righting until I’m really comfortable with the speed and feel. So yes…. I’m by water a crap ton. Ponds. Lakes. Rivers. Nice to rip up and down the beach or park with a basher than take the boat for a spin as I’m charging my batteries! Now the Promoto is way later. Well done sir. I drove my buddies Sonic Wake yesterday and that is super fun. It was 60 yesterday in Michigan… now it’s 30! Thanks bro. The wife also drove it. 😉 She’s slowly getting the bug. She’s all for selling my stuff for a boat! (That was after WE had a few shots? Passed the bozonga with some kief hippe lettuce at my buddies after we took that boat for a rip) lmao. In your gracious honor sir. Since that was your exact quote! 😂🤣😂

On to SSS. I love it.

IMG_3397.jpeg

IMG_3398.jpeg

IMG_3399.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:
@King blitz I will! I’m also going to sell my POS Granite Voltage. Or did sell it. I paid 89 with points. Puppy dogged my buddy at work and let him take it home to his son. He offered 100. Next will be my ran twice, crashed once Vendetta. New body of course. Just some small dents in the front. Try and get a premium off Macari. I don’t have FB. Try for 200. It’s what I paid. This leads me to my point! I get the Big Rock for my Bday. One rig. BUT! Wife says you sell some? You can get more. That’s my friend is when I’m buying the Sonic wake. I lived on Lake Cadillac growing up in Northern Michigan and I have been driving real boats for years. Learned to barefoot doing the drop one ski behind a 4 Winns deep V! Barefoot booms are for wimps! That being said? Do you recommend the Sonic Wake or the Impulse? I’m thinking self righting until I’m really comfortable with the speed and feel. So yes…. I’m by water a crap ton. Ponds. Lakes. Rivers. Nice to rip up and down the beach or park with a basher than take the boat for a spin as I’m charging my batteries! Now the Promoto is way later. Well done sir. I drove my buddies Sonic Wake yesterday and that is super fun. It was 60 yesterday in Michigan… now it’s 30! Thanks bro. The wife also drove it. 😉 She’s slowly getting the bug. She’s all for selling my stuff for a boat! (That was after WE had a few shots? Passed the bozonga with some kief hippe lettuce at my buddies after we took that boat for a rip) lmao. In your gracious honor sir. Since that was your exact quote! 😂🤣😂
That's awesome brotha..yes sonic wake is a fun boat.i had mine for a little over 2 years and only reason I sold it was because I had close to 20 boats and I had to many that were similar size,and I needed room for Rc cars .my basement is only so big and my wife kept on daying its like a rc shop down stairs lol.there is one boat i also recommend that is the one i posted the vid of on here ..it's the pro vector angry shark ..they go for 300 but if you go on ebay you can grabb one probably for around 180 after bidding on it .it's a awesome boat .with all aluminum hard ware .I beleive its a 3s or 4 s .I'll have to check..I'll be back and post a link ..I actually kept mine over the sonic wake .i think its 30 " long 🤔 ok illl be back with the link.👍

Buy it now new for a little over $300

Or you can bid on this one .the seller that sells these like all year long puts these up for just a 2 day auction.right now this one is at 180 with a day left .I bet you could get this for a little over 200 or below if you bid towards the end .not to many know about this boat and I honestly love mine it has the self filling chamber that flips the boat over .you don't need to use your transmitter to throttle it to flip over ,it just fills up with water then flips .very easy .and as you saw in my vid it's pretty damn fast.i wasn't even at full throttle on it ..you don't need to .mid speed at 30 is fun enough honestly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240210-165806.png
    Screenshot_20240210-165806.png
    267.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I posted also one that's in auction right now for 180 . don't know why it's not posted here .I'll have to drop that again but if you go on eBay just type in pro vector angry shark Rc boat .it will pop up and save the seller .hes probably the same guy i bought it from years ago.i think hes the only one .his auctions are only for two days and honestly now is a good time due to the season .not many buy them now so youll probably get it for 200 or even less.youll have a blast with this boat just as much as the sonic wake .trust me

FPV? And @King blitz … I watched the shiznit out of your vid. I love speed running too and those boats look like a limitless fit for the water! Rips and corners awesome.

Last edited:
Bro! Is that a drone? I almost lost my cookies! It was like a friggin roller coaster ride in fur front car! Master class flying

Yessir. It is a “drone”. And yup, it’s like riding one of those 3D rides at Disney but you are in control of it. Highly recommended. 10/10. Will tell friends. 🤣
IMG_3304.jpeg

IMG_3266.jpeg

FPV? And @King blitz … I watched the shiznit out of your vid. I love speed running too and those boats look like a limitless fit for the water! Rips and corners awesome.
Oh that's nothing compared to my EP silver fox build 6s POWA 🤯.I forget what I have in it but I think it's a flysky ESC 180 amp or maybe ,oh no I'm sorry it's a fly color 150 amp running 2x 3s lipos at 5500 mah I hit well over 50 mph and not even at half throttle and i cant seem to pull that trigger farther because i feel like its just gonna take off into the sky ..35 to 40 is my comfortable spot where ik i can enjoy the boat and not worry about it flipping over..it's a catamaran and its not self righting ..I've actually never seen a catamaran with a self filling chamber .don't think they make them like that.if there is . someone can chime in and show us .also my hull on the Silver fox is fiberglass.its strong and very light.i moved my lipos a little bit more towards the front to keep the front end from lifting...I also put pool noodles all around inside the hull.just incase i do flip.🤞 I have a row boat and a canoe just in case .wish I had a vid of my silver fox doing a speed pass but the only vid I have is just me trying it out and i think it's a very short vid because stupid me took the wrong set of lipos that were not charged all the way.as a matter a fact i think about 2 minutes into the vid my lipo alarms starting going off so i brought it in ..day ruined .my wife was pissed lol.pond is only a mile away.i have tons of ponds where i live and im a 5 minute walk away from the beach.but i wont run none of my boats in salt water ...no way .salt water reeks havoc on everything .if you do youll have to clear all your cooling lines with fresh water to get the salt out and also in the esc .you just basically have rinse also everything real good ..just don't do it ..trust me .water is never calm .if you want a clean nice run ,choose a day on the pond that the water is not moving .like the vid i showed you of me on the pro vector

@King blitz Well I’m in Michigan. Fun fact…and I’m a Little bit of Michigan histotian. No matter where you are in the entire state, upper and lower peninsula? You are only 9 minutes from a Lake, River, Stream or Big Pond. 〽️ So I would have the best of both worlds! I’d love to run a boat up and down a few rivers. Slow movers. I’m from Cadillac Mi. Built around two lakes connected by a canal. Campground of course so because of lakes having wooded areas on both sides? If one lake is choppy? the other one is smooth. 😉We did our skiing at 6 am. Everything is smooth! Check it.

IMG_3415.jpeg

@King blitz Well I’m in Michigan. Fun fact…and I’m a Little bit of Michigan histotian. No matter where you are in the entire state, upper and lower peninsula? You are only 9 minutes from a Lake, River, Stream or Big Pond. 〽️ So I would have the best of both worlds! I’d love to run a boat up and down a few rivers. Slow movers. I’m from Cadillac Mi. Built around two lakes connected by a canal. Campground of course so because of lakes having wooded areas on both sides? If one lake is choppy? the other one is smooth. 😉We did our skiing at 6 am. Everything is smooth! Check it.

View attachment 347866
That's a great spot to drop a boat 😁👍 and I see rocks on the left .Rock crawler spot and I see a nice road for a speed pass .geez .you can bring 3 different rigs to that spot 😁👍 oh damn you can even bring a nice dirt basher on the right side in the campground.looks like a camp grounds 🤷

Yessir. It is a “drone”. And yup, it’s like riding one of those 3D rides at Disney but you are in control of it. Highly recommended. 10/10. Will tell friends. 🤣
View attachment 347832
View attachment 347833
Those are cool..I have two drones .but nothing serious.one is one of them pocket drones and the other is a little bigger .I can't fly them for crap.too much on the transmitter to figure it out ..🤷 they been in the shelf for near 5 years lol.

Last edited:
Taking her for a little spin. Battery almost charged. I’m just gonna take it easy. The lie I tell myself before I say F it and send it! I can’t WAIT to convert my fireteam into one of these. It’s not hard to get the chassis kit from JRC. Swap the front body clip, rear body posts and it’s a wrap. Got to get a body. I’m thinking the charcoal. White. Dark. 😆 The body is no joke sturdy in my opinion. But I’ll probably wait and see what others have done. New? Yes. Shelf Queen? What’s that? I’m going to have a blast bashing this rig!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back